Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

CPPS Round 3: Comments & Feedback

KU Jim

Sep 28, 2009
Keele, Staffs.
Great... I get to be the first person with a complaint.
Given that I'll start by saying thought organisation was much better this time round despite the weather, far less time spent sitting around waiting for games and Championship re-seeding so congrats to the support team and those sorting out the scores.

That being said had a couple of really bad calls from the refs on the JT field. Particularly snake side. Couple of games we lost because the refs didn't catch shots on people off the break. In one case we lost four players from Snake 3 to a guy we caught on the break. I get that with the weather being a ref today was **** n' it's hard to spot shots like that in the snake (particularly as players are hardly keen to show them off if they spot them first) but you guys are being paid for this. I also get that there isn't much to do about this kind of thing except saying, do a better job and hoping it doesn't happen again.

That all said, thanks to Dave Clarke for his diplomacy and calm under pressure. There's not many who would remain so calm having spent the whole day standing in a field getting wet and then had to deal with people complaining about who shot who first.

Tramples

No Limit token fat person
Jun 28, 2009
Swindon
Best one yet, i'd been dying to get trigger happy for so long that a bit of damp wasn't gonna put me off. Loved the field and the Celtic was sweet as a nut. Gear now in washing machine after hosing down the trousers and gear cleaned, oiled and waiting for Campaign. Big up to Bob for covering for Big Gay Bear and his wonky knees, puts guys half his years to bunker monkey shame:p

j4mierogan

Aug 20, 2010
Best one yet, i'd been dying to get trigger happy for so long that a bit of damp wasn't gonna put me off. Loved the field and the Celtic was sweet as a nut. Gear now in washing machine after hosing down the trousers and gear cleaned, oiled and waiting for Campaign. Big up to Bob for covering for Big Gay Bear and his wonky knees, puts guys half his years to bunker monkey shame:p
You guys were a pleasure to marshal, thanks for making it an easy day in such crappy conditions!

CARPMANUK

TEAM DOMINATION CAPTAIN
Nov 9, 2008
PETERBOROUGH
Great event as always Shame about the weather, the tourney was so much better this month with the speed of th game turn a round and the seeding made it a good day not a good very long day lol cheers rich and all your team

DJForbes

Platinum Member
Jun 5, 2009
petitions.number10.gov.uk
to drive 8 hours down and then be called a cheet by a clearly blind ref 10 seconds in our first game pulling me and another player plus leaving the player i just took out on was at best rather frustrating. to walk off the feild and to check every peice of kit i had to find 0 trace of paint on anything not to mention nothing on the hopper i had been accused of wipping.

well other than that one little rant i did enjoy everypart of it. good people, good foos, and good balling. look forward to my next 1000 mile round trip

Dobby

CPPS Ref
Feb 14, 2010
Manchester
what a f*cking weekend it was! but a damn expensive weekend but deffinetly worth it!
was celebrating my mates 18th friday night in york and was on site on saturday at 8am, felt like absolute crap with my stomach churning all day long but despite that saturday has gotta be one of the best days/nights ive had in ages! the nice weather, food, drinks, the water balloon slingshot thing, the pile ons, the band and other things which i've forgotten haha

the weather today made reffing and playing stupidly miserable and frustrating but was still a damn good day!
cheers to rich, the reffs and the whole cpps crew!

mwah x
Basically echoing what Ali said! The rain did make reffing a bit boring, but the xball did pick up doe!
Saturday was amazing, and the band were too! <3 Harris!