Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

CPPS Round 3: Comments & Feedback

Gavin - 44pix

44pix Paintball Photography
Jun 16, 2008
www.facebook.com
First, have great fun battling it out with Temper in the Elite Division!! Shame about the crappy weather but I there were still some epic games played on Sunday

I'd like to say thanks to the guys that helped pit and coached for us yesterday!

Also a MASSIVE thanks to the refs on the elite field - guys do a great job!

and finally.... CPPS :first:

rob_evanson

Veni Vidi Vici
Jul 27, 2001
Cheshire, England
www.teamquestpaintball.co.uk
not sure, but, while i was at the chrono i heard people asking each other whether it was 280 or 300 and someone there had said that rich changed it down to 280?
so i guess thats what they were talking about?
I think the original rules for M5 conference were 280fps + 10bps semi.

There was a thread on here that Rich made comment that he had been asked on numerous occations to allow ramping, he was considering it as long as there were no major objections but he'd keep the fps cap. I'll have to ask him this weekend when were training there.

glenn

Platinum Member
Dec 2, 2008
Stockton-on-tees
had a wet but fun time. Only criticism is the lack of refs, if you went down the middle of the red field you could get away with murder

Gavin - 44pix

44pix Paintball Photography
Jun 16, 2008
www.facebook.com
Seems the food vendor had a good weekend having sold out of pretty much everything!

Food is awesome... just need to bring more cow and pigs to the next event :)

Band were pretty cool aswell

DS-Azrael

Mar 2, 2009
BZ academy were told "ramping, at 280fps and 10.5bps" so thats what we set our markers to, so if we did anything wrong please tell us so we can rectify it. But overall was a brilliant weekend, i think the rain did dampen some spirits, but actually looking back at it, it didn't bother me at all, added an element to the game and made the games themselves harder so was all good. i did notice that only a couple of fields (mainly the x-ball field) had refs in the center, and the others didn't, not sure what that was about, but despite it, think the overall reffing was ace considering the weather they had to endure more than the actual players (seen as tho the players got to move alot more so kept warmer, and stand in the pits so kept most the rain and wind off them, were as the refs had to take it)

Cheers for a good weekend, looking forward to next round already!!!! hopefully my feet will have warmed up by then :D

RyanPGuK

Team Domination #69
Aug 25, 2010
Scotland, Glasgow
www.facebook.com
Who was the dude who went streaking? I owe you a case of paint for that. I actually nearly died of laughter. Comedy gold.

And the guys who brought that catapult. Bring it at round 4. I like being wet...

Awesome weekend though :D Loved it. Except for reffing and being soaked, but who ever got me that snickers. Love you.

:D See you at Round 4.

rocknroll

Platinum Member
May 28, 2008
stoke-on-trent
top class event as always!!! no complaints from me, i think the fields 1 and 2 ran smoothly all day with the exception of aidy's special moment(get well soon dude).

If anything deep down inside we all like it when it rains....it makes the ground that little bit more forgiving when we dive/side

Reactions: judgedredd