Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Cpps rules

Davidlancs

Dont hate the game,hate the player!
Jun 19, 2013
Lancashire,darwen
Are there any specific rules on colour this year. I have a yellow leopord print rotor and just making sure it will fine to use?
Thanks

Ainsley

CPPS Chief Chimp
Mar 26, 2008
Staffordshire
Ignore Matt's weird sense of humour, I do ;)

The banned colour for Millennium this year is still yellow. The reason for that is that only yellow paint is allowed to be shot at a Millennium, so it makes sense to ban yellow on gear and clothing so that it reduces the amount of mistakes potentially made by a ref calling out a hit when it was in fact just a colour on your jersey or hopper.

The main difference with the CPPS is that our vendors at the CPPS sometimes also use orange paint (a previously banned colour). Therefore we advise that to have the least impact on your day and your games that you don't have any yellow or orange on your clothing or equipment. We don't strictly ban those colours, be we STRONGLY suggest that you don't. The last thing you need as a player is being pulled for a hopper shot when it's not. If you do decide to go with a piece of equipment or clothing which has any yellow or orange on it, then please just inform your ultimate before your day starts on field and where possible also let the other refs know. Just don't blame them if they do pull you for an incorrect call :)

Hope that makes sense! If you have any other questions, then please just message me :)

Ainsley

Reactions: Mercog and Gaz #68

MattC

Head of The CPPS Mole Correction Facility.
Nov 11, 2008
Ignore me at your peril!!

But yeah... what Ains said.