Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

CPPS section scores and overall round 2 positions.

Rabies

Trogdor!
Jul 1, 2002
London, UK
I'm not arguing about the Div A/B issue, you've explained your thinking and I accept what you've said.

I'll leave you alone to give you a chance to recover, but if you could double check the scoresheets when you can it'd be good because as it is the numbers don't add up

Thanks for a good event, by the way :)

chrizwheatley

Northern Baller
Sep 23, 2007
Near Newcastle
We didnt mind playing all the hard teams Rich, i think you done the right thing and tried something different to see how it works, there has been complaints so your actively doing something about it. No big dramas your still the man :D

Is it not coz Entity dropped points in games that your scoring reflects it? For example Disruption 4-0/4-1 teams which is reflected in the scoring. Entity 4-2/4-3's etc so you dont receive full points as they are close games. Or is what your asking, do you get bonus points for scraping a win? :D

Rabies

Trogdor!
Jul 1, 2002
London, UK
No, a 4-3 gets exactly the same match points as a 4-0 win, but then if teams are tied on match points it goes to game difference, where those close results will obviously hurt us ;)

Frostburn

Karl
Nov 10, 2007
Halifax
I get where ya coming from Rabies
the score diff is
-21 & +24 (which is impossible)

but you may still be in 8th place as 4th to 8th have all won two Matches each

and unless Rich has made a typing error shouldn't Entity be above Mad monks (based on the score diffs in your post Rich)

chrizwheatley

Northern Baller
Sep 23, 2007
Near Newcastle
I would presume the 72 / 68 are the match points so the difference has nowt to do with it? To be honest i never have any clue how the scoring works i just like playing, it all comes out in the wash anyways :D

Exile

The Tao of Pooh
Jun 20, 2006
North London
I would presume the 72 / 68 are the match points so the difference has nowt to do with it? To be honest i never have any clue how the scoring works i just like playing, it all comes out in the wash anyways :D
No - those are the Season points, awarded on the basis of ranking for this round.
Those extra 4 points can mean a big difference at the end of the year with final rankings - might not mean much to you, but it does to others. ;)

LAB RAT

Feb 7, 2010
can u stick Marshal Law's points in , on youre overall positions post(post#2) please.
i know we didnt do very well on the day but it 's nice to see the team's name up in lights.

plus as posted above, an overall standings from the 2 rounds please, please,please

Syd (NSPL)

NSPL and Pr0to KotH
Aug 30, 2001
Torquay, UK
www.purepaintball.co.uk
No X-Ball match points are shown here that I can see, so its hard to see what the results actually were. I'm sure Rich is on the case and, regardless, it was a great division and a really good day. Thanks to all the teams, refs and CPPS crew. :)

chrizwheatley

Northern Baller
Sep 23, 2007
Near Newcastle
No - those are the Season points, awarded on the basis of ranking for this round.
Those extra 4 points can mean a big difference at the end of the year with final rankings - might not mean much to you, but it does to others. ;)
Lol you can tell by all the excitement, errors get made when people try and rush - and people are trying to rusj Rich. Maybe if we waited till the man has a chance to do it all proply before the crying then it would work out nice in the end :D