Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

CPPS Student Cup 2013 - 6th April

Ainsley

CPPS Chief Chimp
Mar 26, 2008
Staffordshire
Hi all,

Here is the official booking and info thread for the Student Cup 2013 which will take place on the Saturday before Round 1 of the CPPS (Dye Championship).

First up, the basics. £175 per team, £25 discount for a 2nd or 3rd team entered. Games start at 9am sharp. Depending on final team numbers, there will be either 1, or most likely 2 fields running on the day for the 2 divisions with trophies and prizes for each. Camping available on the Friday/Saturday evening (Friday from 5pm for field walking), or alternatively we have a great rate at the local Travelodge (please contact me for booking codes). HPAC will be supplying the air, and we will have the UKs top refs reffing the event. Our new catering team will also be on site all weekend :)

All the series vendors will there with paint and other goodies (site/vendor paint only). Format will be 5man, with race 2 for the finals (1st/2nd and 3rd/4th for each division). We want to support the students in the UK as much as we can, and give them a great day's balling to take back to their respective unions to promote tournament paintball further. There will be other teams training on the other fields from 11am that day, so you guys and gals will be the FIRST to play on the new site and we couldn't be happier about this.

Please post up with your team name(s) and the division you wish to enter:

MASTERS DIVISION (Div 1):

KU Nemesis
Staffs Vipers
Pompey Dreadnoughts
Loughborough Aces
UWE Stallions Red
Edinburgh

BACHELORS DIVISION (Div 2):

Loughborough Aces 2
UWE Stallions Black
Alba Illuminati

Any questions, please fire away!

Ainsley

Last edited:

F3Z

Mar 17, 2003
Bristol, UK
UWE Stallions Red - masters
UWE Stallions Black - bachelors

Cheers. Looking forward to it.

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
if anyone needs a mercenary for this, i will happily play (comfortably) in either division
Not 100% sure, but i believe you have to be a member of that UNI. If you are a student at a UNI which is not playing, i think you have to register with fees to become one of there members.