Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

CPPS Student Cup 2013 - 6th April

KU Jim

Sep 28, 2009
Keele, Staffs.
Is it specified the level of education the students must be ?
So far it's only been university level students. There's been thought put into taking it down to college level as a feeder but there just hasn't been the interest to expand as yet and the time required to push expansion just hasn't been on the cards (stay tuned for news on this btw). The other thing is that keeping everyone over 18 saves complication on insurance etc.

This is still a small event so at the moment we've got the time to do things on a case by case basis. So, what did you have in mind?

mitchford

Dec 31, 2011
Birmingham
Merely speculation at this point in time, couple of student friends of mine considered forming a team and entering into such an event, as we felt the student side of things would better suit us. Nothing has been decided thus far I was just enquiring into the workings of such an event and I know the cpps is usually very organised and the individuals involved are happy to help

Reactions: KU Jim

sumo

Nov 13, 2004
Scotland
As there is only 10 teams entered for this will yous just make it one group and have every team play each other?

Peace

Sumo

Ainsley

CPPS Chief Chimp
Mar 26, 2008
Staffordshire
Just a reminder to teams that you have until the 24th March (Sunday) to get your entry fees paid for this! If you need our banking info, please drop me a pm!