Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

CPPS trial event feed back.

topchef

'Hotgun Al'
Feb 22, 2006
Broseley, nr telford,nr birmingham
I had a great day today, great fields, great atmosphere, all in all a good laugh aswell.
Fair marshalls, good calls, LOADS of bunkers, good hot food, nice paint (Cheers LIPS;)) and most of all GOOD PAINTBALL!!

I can honestly say that there was NO attitude today, everybody just came along, did there thing, either kicked a$$ or got there a$$ handed to them and then walked off the field and had a brew 'n' a laugh!

It was nice to hear other teams saying that todays tourney was no worse than any other one they had been to in recent times, some in fact said it was better:). Thats GOT to be a positive step for U.K ball ;)

Heres to the next one....I'll be there thats for sure:)

-ChEf

richquest

TEAM SHOWTIME
Jul 28, 2002
wirral
Cheers Rich

The Showtime lads had a great day at your event,the games were fast and aggressive against somanc and mean machine.... loved the x ball set up and the field was top notch... shame about the no show from a couple of the teams but liked the captains meeting you quickly gave and gave us the choice on what format and game times we wanted to play due to the no shows... spot on dude....

Not really bothered about the mud, adds to the day in my opinion, you always look better when you turn up home covered in crap and get to see the face on your missus when your shoving all your gear into the washing machine lol...

overall i had a great day and will be back with my team... refs did a good job and i liked the way if you did question a call they explained to you what they saw and why they made that call, cant get fairer than that....

see you all again soon
congrats to Rich and Mark on your 1st event..

Rich
Showtime

rmills

Jul 20, 2006
had a great time.

I have payed a lot more for a lot less over the years.

the organisation was spot on and frendly

and thanks to the eagles for letting two guys that were let down play along with them.

pitty we did not do better.

scoobytgi

WebMonkey
Dec 30, 2005
Clacon-on-Sea
www.inspiredwebspaces.co.uk
My highlight of the day had to be listening to the calls of certain So-Manc players - "Its all over him like custard" and "oooh hello!" - We we're standing in the pits pi$$in ourselves! Great day by all accounts, Good call after the no-shows to play full Xball instead of lite, and thanks to Mean Machine for finding space for me as a guest!

Pics wise, as soon as they arrive they will be up - first ones tomorrow from Mr Cussack and Dan's are in the post :)

Alex RK

Alex the kid
Aug 5, 2007
Great Day

Firstly thanks to Rich all the team that organised it and especially to the Marshals who did a great job being very consistent and letting us play some fast, fun and exciting paintball.

Like everyone has said not great walking conditions around the fields but on the fields was great firm ground and not to dry to slide around.

Thanks to the teams in the 5 man was great to play against you all and apart from the not winning parrt (we didn't want to show off) it was one of the best tournaments iv'e played.

Can't wait to play next year and won't want to miss a round.

Alex
Rebellion

Bla Bla Bla

METHOD
Aug 2, 2005
Manchester La La La

Would just like to thank Rich, all the organisers, the marshals and all the players for yesterday.

Also a really BIG THANKYOU to our sponsors DYE, JCS, JUST PAINTBALL and LAYSICK, we love you guys!

Also thank you to cod liver oil tablets for their personal sponsorship of Asa.

and Cheers Scooby Xx

baz mc

TEAM SHOWTIME
Mar 26, 2008
wirral
The day was great fields stayed in good nick considering the weather and games were fast and hard just what you want:D defo be at the next one!!

MJ

IM AGG...my mom says
Oct 24, 2007
Tamworth
Just Remembered the calls Tommy was making.....We was standing on the sidelines and he had me in stitches.....

"Its like watching a beautiful woman undress" someone then slides into the teabag...."oooh thats good.....he looks GOOOD"

Tommy you are one funny mother fvcker lol

Great sportsmanship all day

-MJ

Sabot

Sabot Design Photography
Dec 29, 2005
UK,West Midlands,Telford
Great day,

Fields were good to play on and nicely set up, together with good marshalling.

Thanks to Josh for guesting for us, he was asked to play on the Sunday at 8.00am as a last resort (he is only 14 and his previous paintball experience was one hour on a small training field :eek: Well done mate ;)

Nice friendly atmosphere, and some good paintball, despite the weather

Well done to Rich and team

look forward to the next one:cool: