Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

CPPS

Rainmaker

Nov 3, 2020
Hello,
When lock down ends will there be any teams going to CPPS for training, is there any open day to join in as walkon if such exist?
I'm following the CPPS site will they announce if there is a walkon event or how does it work?
I'm getting way too exited especially being winter, sorry :)

Cube

M2Q'd eblade or the LV1...decisions, decisions
May 4, 2002
Warrington
Almost certainly, well my mob probably will be though I suspect it may be 2021 before it all starts again.

There's not a walkon event as such, well not like a "normal" site; but you will see open training events listed where you can turn up and join in on the field with anyone else that turns up, (you may find yourself playing with/against people from every division mind you).

Some teams are happy for people to come down and play, again my mob normally are...more the merrier for us, hit up @mikey1975 if you're interested, just don't let him sell you anything ;)

Rainmaker

Nov 3, 2020
Almost certainly, well my mob probably will be though I suspect it may be 2021 before it all starts again.

There's not a walkon event as such, well not like a "normal" site; but you will see open training events listed where you can turn up and join in on the field with anyone else that turns up, (you may find yourself playing with/against people from every division mind you).

Some teams are happy for people to come down and play, again my mob normally are...more the merrier for us, hit up @mikey1975 if you're interested, just don't let him sell you anything ;)
Cool that's reassuring, will keep an eye on for any post in regards ;)
I'm not able to send any message to @mikey1975 I'm guessing this is down to me being new to the site or post count, but will do when I'm able to thanks.