Planet Eclipse Manic Paintball G.I Milsim Tipmann BZ Paintball DYE Paintball Valken Paintball

CPS - Belgium

Discussion in 'Major League Tournaments' started by Spikerz, Apr 24, 2018.

1. Spikerz Well-Known Member

Spikerz
    Message Count:
    Not normally a series we discuss, but as my new German team St. Pauli Mayhem is competing on Saturday, AND it's a free webcast! I thought I'd kick off a discussion.

I'm curious to see the turn out for this event and see if there's a larger contingent that the Rome event.

Right now there's a whopping 9 teams...hoping that's a bug on the pbleagues site...otherwise...oof.

Shepherd:03 likes this.
  2. Shepherd:03 London Legion

Shepherd:03
    Message Count:
    Good luck out there dude, let us know how it goes!
    Do you have a link to the webcast?

CPS usually only has two divisions I think? I'm curious about how different the skill levels are between the top and bottom teams in each one?

3. Spikerz Well-Known Member

Spikerz
    Message Count:
    Shepherd:03 likes this.
  4. Spikerz Well-Known Member

Spikerz
    Message Count:
    Also yes! There are 2 div's at least. League 1 and Top ball? Or super league? Slava speaks like 9 languages and sometimes his english reflects the amalgamation that is those languages heh.
    The saturday guys will play sunday a lot of the time as well. So Federov was playing for a team on Saturday and then a totally different team sunday in the 'top' div.

5. onasilverbike I'm a country member!

onasilverbike
    Message Count:
    It's been a little while since I was there but the Breakout Arena is part of a huge racket sports centre. The story goes that Axel's old man bought it after a fire to redevelop it into a paintball centre but when he looked through the books he rebuilt the tennis/squash/badminton courts. The main field is a full size astro turf set-up and there was an inflatable dome housing a smaller field, as well as a woodland field. Get there early on Saturday and Sunday and stay on site as the pl;ace is rammed with locals playing tennis etc.

Spikerz likes this.
  6. Spikerz Well-Known Member

Spikerz
    Message Count:
    Sadly I didn't make it over :( It was my wife's annual charity ball event thing that she needed to attend. So I was on watch the small human duty. The team finished 5th of 7 teams. Not a huge turn out tbf.
    Next event is June 2-3 in Paris (actual Paris, near Orly airport).