Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Cracked gauge

RevengeP8nt14

Oct 21, 2013
Hi I am looking at selling my 1.1l dye bottle with ninja pro reg v2 however I have pulled it out of the bag and noticed the gauge is quite cracked. Can you get a replacement part for this, slightly concerned as last time I had it out it only had one crack in... see picture.

I havent used it a lot, only a handful of times so I'm disappointed to say the least.

Attachments

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Hi I am looking at selling my 1.1l dye bottle with ninja pro reg v2 however I have pulled it out of the bag and noticed the gauge is quite cracked. Can you get a replacement part for this, slightly concerned as last time I had it out it only had one crack in... see picture.

I havent used it a lot, only a handful of times so I'm disappointed to say the least.
Cracked glass on the gauge won’t normally affect operation - the pressure goes through at the back and the gauges needle sits up front behind the glass.

It’s your call on whether you replace the gauge to ensure there aren’t any issues and to avoid a cracked glass putting off any buyers.

They are pretty much standard, so you can replace with any bottle gauge with an appropriate pressure range - but again for buyers a non Ninja gauge might stand out

With a quick look I can only see gauges up to 6000psi on Justs website, but do call your preferred retailers as often they have access to more than they bother to put on the sites - particularly spares.

MOST IMPORTANTLY — fully drain the air before unscrewing the gauge !!!!!