Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Crawling

Mysteriousmoose

The moose you never see
Jan 18, 2002
Tallahassee Florida
Visit site
I just want to know, does anyone crawl on a speedball field? Myself, I am an avid crawler on speedball fields. I know what everyone thinks, crawling puts in a really good spot to get into someones lane and get torn up. But seriously, go to your local field and check out the angles from the total bottom of the bunkers. You will quickly realize there are many blind spots on the field. Not only does crawling open up some moves, but it also confuses the @#$% out of the other team. Just yesterday I was at my field in a bunker at the 40 yard line. All of the sudden I looked from the bottom of the bunker and realized I couldn't see the opponents bunkers. I then saw a perfect lane to center flag station on the middle of the 50 and crawled to it as fast as I could. I was a hyperball so I crawled to the very end of it and camped on the nearest guys bunker( I do have a warp-feed micromag and yes the warp helps). The guy then leans out the side I was camped on looking to see where I was and I lit him up. The other team then panicked as I crawled up to his bunker and lit the remaining two up. Anyways can I get a second opinion on this?

FAMINE

Pretty boy
Jul 10, 2001
Cambridge
www.teamapoc.co.uk
Been out training today and got all my stuff muddy, just by walking and sliding.
No way am i gonna lie in that smelly mud.
Well apart from when we team wrestle, but thats diffrent.
I need stilts to keep outa the muck :)

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
Crawling works as either a least expected move or an effective way to go unnoticed. Either way it works so long as you go at the right pace: not too slow to where backs have time to spot it, but not too fast to where you get where you're going before you're ready to shoot. Know your shooting lanes EXCEPTIONALLY well when you're doing it so you can realize the opportunities before your targets realize their vulnerability.