Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

creatine

Andy Steele

P8ntball isn't a sport
Sep 2, 2005
manchester
from my knowledge when i was in college, i got told thats its not dangerous but in some cases boys that have done weight training at a young age have ended up with deformed muscles(not drastically deformed but to the point where they don't look the right shape or size)

as the guy above said. do alot of cardio work. IMO running is the best exercise you can get. i do alot of toning work, high reps low weights and i personally cant knock it.

I'm also against all these bo11ox supplements if you want protein to rebuild your muscles, eat a steak or 5.

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
Get yourself a turbo trainer and a bike. Did myself 20 miles tonight whilst watching Malcolm in the Middle. Less knackering on the joints than running.

G.Ash

1st Wave
Sep 24, 2007
creatine is ok dude you can buy it over the till at any health shop all it does is help your body realease the right amount of energy/fat to the muscles that are needing it.at 15 though your body handles fat and energy placement and muscle growth management. so dont worry about it. your body will continue to gain height only when this development has ended will your body start to fill out.....
if you want to be healthy these are for 4 simple rules
1,dont drink, 2,dont smoke, 3,dont do drugs,( 4,DONT SETTLE DOWN)
breaking rule four is proberly why im a lazy fat bas***d

rkid

jason
Apr 22, 2007
kettering
creatine is ok dude you can buy it over the till at any health shop all it does is help your body realease the right amount of energy/fat to the muscles that are needing it.at 15 though your body handles fat and energy placement and muscle growth management. so dont worry about it. your body will continue to gain height only when this development has ended will your body start to fill out.....
if you want to be healthy these are for 4 simple rules
1,dont drink, 2,dont smoke, 3,dont do drugs,( 4,DONT SETTLE DOWN)
breaking rule four is proberly why im a lazy fat bas***d

Well that counts me out i broke all 4 lol

Plus if you want any money to buy paintball kit don't break 4 either lol
And here is a number 5 for you stay at home don't move out

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
your 15 ? you should be down the park getting pissed on cheap cider, not worrying about how many weights or supplements you should be taking :D