Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

creatine

eastie

SoManc. Live Forever.
Apr 13, 2006
SoManc
www.myspace.com
OK, so correct me if im wrong... But didnt you say your dad used to body build?

Why not ask him what the side effects of taking protein shakes are?

And swim. If i spent my time swimming, rather than sitting on my arse, id be mega toned, but tbh... I cant be arsed!

If you have the determination and drive to do so, good for you. But stay off the shakes, general exersise doesnt have side effects...

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
Yoga is pretty good also. Did a lot of yoga back when I used to play, and it really does help with core strength.

Syd (NSPL)

NSPL and Pr0to KotH
Aug 30, 2001
Torquay, UK
www.purepaintball.co.uk
Oh FFS. Go out with your mates. Run around, play man hunt for hours on end. Ride, swim, climb, run some more, walk for hours chatting... have fun but keep it physical. If your mates are a bunch of lazy d!cks, then change them. Just live your life with a good bunch of people aroudn you that enjoy the outdoors.

Stay healthy at 14-18 and you'll be healthy for the rest of your life. When you get bored of your mates, have loads of sex and go walk, run, swim and climb with your latest bit of stuff.

Just enjoy yourself. You don't need anything else.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Oh FFS. Go out with your mates. Run around, play man hunt for hours on end. Ride, swim, climb, run some more, walk for hours chatting... have fun but keep it physical. If your mates are a bunch of lazy d!cks, then change them. Just live your life with a good bunch of people aroudn you that enjoy the outdoors.

Stay healthy at 14-18 and you'll be healthy for the rest of your life. When you get bored of your mates, have loads of sex and go walk, run, swim and climb with your latest bit of stuff.

Just enjoy yourself. You don't need anything else.

..just about says it all !