Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Credit crunch

Ahdinko

Team Apocalypse.
Jun 12, 2006
Stevenage, Hertfordshire
I'm in the market to get my own place soon, so when 2010 comes and everything has dropped as much as it will, I'll be saving myself a ton.

Only negative way I've been affected... the interest rates on all my savings have gone down :(

arg1271

All the gear, no idea
Apr 6, 2006
Mooching round the 50, with the flag
arg1271,

Read the first post....;)

I did mate but it's the "I'm alright jack and look at all the toys I'm going to buy with all the money I have" and "I hope this credit crunch continues" attitude that got my goat.

A simple "My job's OK, so it hasn't affected me" would have covered it...

I'll get down off me soap box now. :)

Suns

Apocalypse Paintball
Mar 16, 2006
Cambridge
I did hear that banks also put a hold on tracker mortgages, not surprising considering the bank of england's rates are stupidly low at the moment.

Lucky

Platinum Member
Sep 1, 2004
rochester, UK
Should we work for free? Im in construction, I have a house (albeit a small one) a van and I spend my money on paintball.

What would you prefer us to do for a skilled job? Work for £50 per day?
I wasn't implying anything.

The original post said that he worked a 10-12 hour day and not a 36 hour council week. My retort was simply that he wasn't picking up a council wage either so shut up and get on with it.
I work a 10-12 hour day and as a fully skilled truck technician, my wages were no where near what my mates were earning on the building sites, alright they were grafting but then they were pulling in the wages to compensate.
My argument was not what anyone earn't but it was the fact that they had saved nothing and now they were moaning because the job had died.

"savings for a rainy day"?
Well man the lifeboats Noah because there's a feckin' monsoon heading our way!