Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Credit crunch

Fisz

Ka mate!
Jun 10, 2006
Yes the Bankers and Stock Market Traders are firmly to blame, loaning people 200% mortgages, but it wont be them that suffer.
Sorry, but I have a problem with that particular statement (I'm not working in financial services).

You seem to be putting the whole blame on the current state of the property crash on the banks. Yes, they have made loans available that were worth more than the value of the mortgage at the time of purchase, but did the people who were getting those loans brainless when they signed the documents, SHEEP going BAH BAH BAH??

For anyone with half a brain and any life experience it should be clear that recession is a cyclically ocurring event, and that if something goes up it has to come down some day, even slightly.

Game

Doing men things to men in the woods atm
Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
Oh yeah, and Hugh fxcking Laurie too. That twxt has almost forgotten he's English, he should be taxed 75% because he actually might as well be an American.
Come to think of it, Jason Statham is also in that boat, but can be spared the 75% tax because his yank accent is so bad no-one actually realises he's doing it...

you meen the guy who still lives in the uk with all his familey and works 5 days and still flys back just at the weekend to escape what he calls the madhouse

when asked about moving to america he said he doesnt want to live anywhere else england is his home so i think you will find he is paying his taxes

MissyQ

Jan 9, 2006
Harlem, NY
Visit site
you meen the guy who still lives in the uk with all his familey and works 5 days and still flys back just at the weekend to escape what he calls the madhouse

when asked about moving to america he said he doesnt want to live anywhere else england is his home so i think you will find he is paying his taxes
I know you you are, Stephen Fry, so your Laurie propaganda is wasted here...

MissyQ

Jan 9, 2006
Harlem, NY
Visit site
now you cant knock stephen fry that would be fighting talk :p him being a canaries season ticket holder and all
Ah, now I get it. Its a Delia Smith thing, how cute!

Didn't the Wolves beat you, like, 5-0 again the other week? How is it the Wolves beat the Canaries 5-0 so often? Seems like they always get 5 goals against you lot....

and 5 is a lot!

Game

Doing men things to men in the woods atm
Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
lol we are having a bad season but.. last time we played wolves norwich won 5-2 ;)
chances are the next game it will be a reverse