Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Creed Leak

Icepick

Jan 10, 2014
Bournemouth
Hi i have a vanguard creed with a leak coming from around the body of the marker (eyes it seems). I have replaced the solenoid and checked the gaskets on the housing for it all fine. Changed o rings on the rammer. Also re lubed and checked o rings on hp/lp reg. Not sure what else to try any help appreciated.

Thank you

Mr.Vanguard

Apr 26, 2014
South East
Hello buddy got your inbox, try replacing the o rings on the poppet itself it sounds like you have the same problem as I do a barrel leak which usually a problem with the poppet, except hopefully your poppet isn't in the same state as myn may just a blown o ring or the oring has expanded and done for if you find any dents in the poppet itself invest in a new poppet if you can let me know how it gos
Good luck
James

Icepick

Jan 10, 2014
Bournemouth
Thanks for your help James. Just to double check its the oring on the end of the poppet? There are no orings inside where the pin is? Thank you

Icepick

Jan 10, 2014
Bournemouth
Ah no worries mate just seen what you mean. I need to take out the rammer and its the section past that. I will give it a go this week and see if i can sort it. Thanks again James

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
Take the grip frame off the body so you can see the underside (noid, eyes, transfer pipe) wind the lpr all the way out and re gas the gun up, does it still leak?

If not slowly wind the lpr in, you should be able to pin point where it's venting the air from.

Icepick

Jan 10, 2014
Bournemouth
Messed about with it for a while now changed some o rings and lubed them still leaks. Poppet o rings and the part itself all look fine. I'm going to try your test method this weekend foot. The air is coming out from the trigger when you pull it if that's any help?

Thank you

Icepick

Jan 10, 2014
Bournemouth
Just did your check now foot its coming from the hole on the solenoid towards the back of the gun. Not sure whats wrong there? But i have put a new solenoid in there? Any ideas?

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
If the gun still leaks with the lpr wound all the way out the problem is with the lpr itself.

Check the schrader valve and the 2 15x2 orings on the outer of the body.