Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Creed or Demon? Why?

TomF

Aug 14, 2012
Bedfordshire
Not sure if this is in the correct thread, mods please correct me if not.

Anyway,

Hi everyone, I've been thinking about getting a new marker soon as I've got some money on it's way that I want to spend. I currently have an Ego 05 so looking for something a bit more modern and different. I have decided to try a Vanguard as I've heard great things about them.

Which do you prefer? Creed or Demon? Why? Which one is better at what? What are the different versions?

Also, if you only have experience with one or the other please feel open to say what you like about it.

Thanks everyone!

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
Creed = poppet
Demon = spool valve

So both very different, but both will require more maintenance than the Ego you have so be prepared to carry spares and have a good knowledge of the creed/demon.

Spares for the creed may soon be hard to come by as its been discontinued, The Demon is fine for parts as its current.

As for which one is better, Only you can decide that, But if you do get a Vanguard, WHEN it goes wrong drop me a PM and i will help you out;)

Teddy picker99

Apr 11, 2011
Kings lynn norfolk
i personally would never in a thousand million lifetimes touch a vanguard demon without the 2013 internals, nor have i or would ever touch a creed. I have a 2013 demon, which i like, other than the grips are made from soggy biscuit and if you happen to touch them with your hand theyl break. Want my advice, if your hellbent on a vanguard, find a 2013'd demon, if not buy an empire axe. X

Reactions: Game

TomF

Aug 14, 2012
Bedfordshire
Creed = poppet
Demon = spool valve

So both very different, but both will require more maintenance than the Ego you have so be prepared to carry spares and have a good knowledge of the creed/demon.

Spares for the creed may soon be hard to come by as its been discontinued, The Demon is fine for parts as its current.

As for which one is better, Only you can decide that, But if you do get a Vanguard, WHEN it goes wrong drop me a PM and i will help you out;)
I always carry all my spares with me when I take my Ego out, better safe than sorry so I can just do the same with the Creed/Demon.

I meant more like efficiency, range, accuracy but the way you said "WHEN it goes wrong" has made me somewhat put-off ;)

What makes you say "WHEN" though? Are they constantly causing trouble?

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
I always carry all my spares with me when I take my Ego out, better safe than sorry so I can just do the same with the Creed/Demon.

I meant more like efficiency, range, accuracy but the way you said "WHEN it goes wrong" has made me somewhat put-off ;)

What makes you say "WHEN" though? Are they constantly causing trouble?
Demon efficiency is very good as is the smoothness of shot.
The Creed can be made to shoot smooth with a few tweaks and upgrades, Efficiency is okay but there are better poppet guns out there.

My advice is to wait till a few more Vanguard users post up and see what they say, then spend your money on a DM, Ego, Axe ect.

Reactions: TMB and Game

TomF

Aug 14, 2012
Bedfordshire
Demon efficiency is very good as is the smoothness of shot.
The Creed can be made to shoot smooth with a few tweaks and upgrades, Efficiency is okay but there are better poppet guns out there.

My advice is to wait till a few more Vanguard users post up and see what they say, then spend your money on a DM, Ego, Axe ect.
Thanks bud! I was originally going to buy a sweet Ego 10 but bought a puppy so only had funds an for 05 :p What's the difference between a normal Demon and a 2013 Demon?

Last edited: