Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Creed or Demon? Why?

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
its all good and well when 'its usually something simple that goes wrong' but what happens when for one point during a days paintball it goes down from something simple, and that happens every day of play? going to end up losing quite a few games before too long.

frenchy2475

I have quit...
Jun 17, 2009
Wiltshire
Well if your looking for diversity...here they are

But in all honesty, stick with something tried and tested and reliable from Planet Eclipse...:)

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
Axe all the way, This is my main Gat at the moment and has led the way forward for all Gat`s to being the quietest gat out there, as long as you change the Barrel, although I do have a few Ego`s and Dye`s that still rock, just about to pick up Ego 11 and then I`m going for a Bob Long G6R because of the amount of balls it shoots,
it seems the amount of balls I shoot on any other Gat on a 3000 psi fill the G6R can do on 1000 psi. Every Backer should have one of these.

Last edited:

outkastmike

CUMBRIA
Jan 26, 2004
Cumbria
facebook.com
Had a 2012 Demon with a factory pre-production sprung bolt and it shot just fine nice and smooth with no FSDO,never encountered the dreaded QEV issue but it was always in the back of my mind.
And like Bluey i have now got a Empire Axe which shoots well above it's price point but if i was to get another Demon i wouldn't get anything less than a 2013 version.