The Home Of European Paintball

Crimson Skulls - Looking for members

big JME

Crimson Skulls
May 3, 2012
Wolverhampton
www.CrimsonSkulls.co.uk

Hi everyone, I'm the captain of a newly formed team called; Crimson Skulls
Our team was form in December 2012, and currently only consists of 3 members. We have currently not played any tournaments so will be entering at the lowest level, so we welcome players of ANY experience level. Based in the West Midlands area our local training sites for the following year will be;

CPPS
Hilton/Wolverhampton Skirmish Paintball

So a little about our current player backgrounds;

Jamie - Team Captain (Me) - Been playing paintball since April 2012, initially starting off at woodsballs with my BT Omega, in august starting tournaments with the Hilton Hustlers using my Etek 4, playing the 10 man at UK Masters along side team Chimera, and then at the 3 man. Forming Crimson Skulls in December 2012 in order to start to enter more tournaments

Jake - Started playing the same time as me, Also being part of the Hilton Hustlers, however only playing the 3 man.

Josh - Newest member to the team, having no tournament experience.

We currently have our own website located at www.crimsonskulls.co.uk, and currently are solely sponsored by Celtic Paintball. We also have our own custom designed team jerseys designed by Anthrax Paintball;

We hope to play as many tournaments as we can, however our main tournament interests are CPPS, and the UK Masters in Uttoxeter.

If anyone wishes to join, or has any questions they would like to ask, please feel free to PM me and i will answer any questions as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Jamie Evans

p.s. sorry if this was posted in the wrong forum section. Also posted in CPPS Sections

lee2939

Sep 30, 2013
Hi Jamie
If you are still looking for a player let me know buddy. Give me a call.

Lee

jimi144radek

Oct 1, 2013
coventry
Hi mate I know its a bit late but can you give me more info about your team.Im based in coventry and looking for a team.I have own kit but no team.
Kind regards