Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Critical Mass

Jan 5, 2006
Kent
Visit site
....they need to be injured because the law cannot touch them and no argument move them ...they are beyond effective control and as such, will respond to only one thing ......
We seem to of lost the ability to remind our politicians that they serve us, not the other way around.

How exactly do we do that ? And is it possible without being arrested ?

Anybody that feels this way really ought to join the rallys (riots) in London tomorrow. I won't be, because I am worried I won't be able to get home afterwards if the trains get disrupted. (I am ashamed to admit this).

Will L

CUCKING FUNT
Apr 21, 2007
this is what a lot of people have been saying they want to go live in oz, there system is much better a lot less trouble on immigration because they are so strict, because of this they have a much more stable society. I am not saying that immigrants have caused the country to nose dive but they have been a controbuting factor, especially if they dont work and just sponge off the system. Enock powell a conservative MP in the 70's said that if immigrants were let into the country that this would happen and now England is starting to realise it. Also this doesnt help that england is such a small country and can't deal with the huge influx people that have been allowed into the country over the past 40 years.
This pretty much sums up why Im interested in heading over there in the future.

TGR

Oct 12, 2008
I get aggravated at the way things are run in general, and I find myself getting very angry at times. I dont think I could go so far to 'fight back' or take the law into my own hands, and besides what good would it do? But I have noticed a strong influx of negative attitude towards our country (similar to the lines of the fact that the have had enough of this country and its government) between many people I know or spend time with. And I too share this attitude.

....I cant wait to be able to move away from here later on in life if the opportunity comes, australia is tempting me.
Could not have put it better myself... america over australia...but each to the own!

Ainsley

CPPS Chief Chimp
Mar 26, 2008
Staffordshire
From an email which I thought was quite fitting:

Back in 1929 Financial Crash it was said that some Wall Street Stockbrokers and Bankers JUMPED from their office windows and committed suicide when confronted with the news of their firms and clients financial ruin. Many people were said to almost feel a little sorry for them..........In 2009 the attitude has changed somewhat:

Attachments

ReservoirFrog

Mr. Green
Nov 1, 2008
NW
I thought we were talking about a bit of vigilanteism, but you guys want a full scale coup!! Where do I sign? :D

ReservoirFrog

Mr. Green
Nov 1, 2008
NW
Emigration as a way to escape a country in which they have great discontent. I'd call that civil unrest. I, of course, was only kidding about a coup but in all honesty, I think it's a safer bet than waiting for change from within.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
From an email which I thought was quite fitting:

Back in 1929 Financial Crash it was said that some Wall Street Stockbrokers and Bankers JUMPED from their office windows and committed suicide when confronted with the news of their firms and clients financial ruin. Many people were said to almost feel a little sorry for them..........In 2009 the attitude has changed somewhat:
The difference was...in those days, the banking fraternity had some degree of dignity ...hence the acts of suicide ...no such displays would be seen now for obvious reasons.

These people have no dignity, all they have is greed, an insatiable greed for money and power, the only difference between those guys and politicians is, bankers want money and power, politicians want power and money .....