Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Critical Mass

chuckwood

Now back in Australia!
Aug 2, 2008
Adelaide, South Australia
Chuck, if the societal problems are similar over there, I'm thinking you guys still got it easy coz we got all this crap in all this crap bad weather ....you win!
I know what you mean Robbo, I have never been so white until I lived here. Bring back my glorious sun!;)
Must be the first time that a country sends it criminals to a better place than where they came from! :D

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Could not have put it better myself... america over australia...but each to the own!
I'm not a lover of the Aussies but in terms of choosing between Australia and the US, I been to the US over fifty times now and I think I have a pretty good idea of what it would be like; some of my close friends are Yanks but..I just couldn't live there ...I dunno, it just seems to be devoid of a soul ..something's missing over there and I just can't put my finger on it .....even the Americans recognise the fact something's missing.

I'll explain what I mean by that, if you have a group of Yanks whose lineage goes back to Ireland, they want (need) to be known as Irish Americans; blacks are known as Afro-Americans, and we have Latin Americans and so on .... why is the lineage always placed first???
Why is not enough, just to be American???

And when I see all razzmatazz 'We love America', flag waving nationalism blah, blah, blah, it does seem like a classic case of over compensating for something..but for what?
I really don't know.
Seems a shame really for a country that has achieved so much and can achieve so much more ......

TGR

Oct 12, 2008
I agree with you Robbo, i would only choose yank land because of companys like OCC and the paintball world over there is massive than here, but who knows maybe our country on the whole is doing better than america. Maybe one day our paintball world will be better than theres...

Matski

SO hot right now
Aug 8, 2001
TGR - unless the UK gets an influx of Russian oil billionaires with a deep love for spending money on paintball (and not making any back - not the attitude that makes a billionaire) then there is zero chance of that ever happening.

Love or hate America, they will always do well long term because they are just so damn big, regardless of the race-divide, the overall machine gets stronger. To put 'how big' into perspective - they spent about 1.4 trillion on the military budget alone in 2008 EXCLUDING Iraq, that's more than all EU countries, Russia and China combined / 50%+ global military spend, and that's just one part of a very big budget.

Golddust

Doing my own thing!
Sep 8, 2007
Haverhill, Suffolk
Im 16 but what annoys me is all the stupid human rights we have, its ridiculus

The ones im talking about are the ones who illegally get into the country and were not allowed to get rid of them......please tell me why, just get rid of them, it cant be that hard!

And in the paper the other day there was something about some extremists muslims shouting abuse at a unit of 200 english soliders who had started shouting abuse at out english soldiers when they had just came back from iraq(i think it was iraq) - These muslims are now under police protection and a few english people got arrested because there apparently racist! Hell them muslims should be clubbed to death, what our soldiers did out there may have included some dodgy stuff but these muslims came to out country for security and jobs(allthought it turned out over half didnt have jobs).
There have been several things in the news recently similar to this and becuase of there human rights and **** we have to keep them in the country.

These things just really annoy me as if were to do the things in there country that they do in ours we would get stoned to death and we arnt even allowed to kick them outside the country....its bollocks tbh

Some of that was probaly very politically incorrect but i dont give a ****.
Also im not racist to muslims as i work with muslims, as most are decent and abide by out culture and laws etc its just the ones who dont and arnt meant to be here that annoy me

TGR

Oct 12, 2008
TGR - unless the UK gets an influx of Russian oil billionaires with a deep love for spending money on paintball (and not making any back - not the attitude that makes a billionaire) then there is zero chance of that ever happening.
Thats why i said move to the US for the paintball world and for the fabrication world,

chrizwheatley

Northern Baller
Sep 23, 2007
Near Newcastle
Is this not what the BNP were called racist and laughed at for? Of course in the early days the political party itself was protected by hired racist thugs, if you read what policys they want to implement its common sense that what they are saying is true, if you look past the bad name and racist comments made about them they are not so bad to be fair. With current media and government slating them the most.

I had a good read up on this subject and they actually want to make great britain great again. Is it fair that other countries can come to this country and make a factory and say ok we are only going to employ workers from the mother country of where the business came from (it happened and was passed by a EU court as fair not so long ago), not to mention they were given grants by the taxpayer to set up shop and import workers?

Is it fair for white people (i am not being racist here) is discriminated against because they are white, for example we MUST employ more people from a different background otherwise we are seen as racist? There is a million things i could say about this topic but i dont want to be looked at or hissed at as being racist because thats the norm way of explaining away problems.

I guess maybe i am going off topic here but its correct that the vast majority are sick and tired of not having things 'their' way, we are quite simply as a mixed country not going to see eye to eye on everything and yes something at some point has to give, if it doesnt where do we end up? Martial Law is the only answer and thats when we come to critical mass as robbo put it with civil war and a massive step back as human beings.

Will it happen? I very much dowt it as we are conditioned all our lives to be submissive and follow what we are told is correct. If we truly speak out on our views we are shunned and given a frowned upon title. For example codiak wants to kill all charvs and think they are scum, personally i know many many charv people and most are not bad people they say what they want whether it be politically correct or not, so these people have a better understanding of free speech in my eyes. I like to speak as i find and to be fair everyone says the same thing but they lie because they do not want to be branded submissive. Fact is everyone has a little say and does nothing about it because they want the 'easy life' until an issue is a problem to them.

I believe that people are fully responsible for their own actions and the people who do not have the 'norm' action are frowned upon (so yes there is discrimination for having a view or opinion). As highlighted above, a guys house is broken into and he is a bad man and jailed for protecting himself by any means he can. Do i think his actions was correct? I dont feel i am the right person to judge because i would have done exactly the same but i have been conditioned into believing what i would or he done is wrong.

A thing that always has me shocked is the reaction of older people i honestly love to hear the tales of the old days down the pits etc where kids could play free and camp out in woods miles away from home and everything was lovely like little house on the prairie, when i say well its all your fault on how its so bad now.

They always tell me no no its the kids they do blah blah blah and i wasnt brought up like that, but fact is old dude you were submissive and allowed this to all happen, usually i get the sob story well we were away fighting wars for this country (i dont mean to sound disrespectful and honestly think highly of anyone willing to give their lives for want of a better world) but to be fair look at the facts it wasnt even our war anyways and was all down to the money hungry fat cats. i could go on for months TRYING to explain my view of that but my guess is most of you will be bored of reading this by now lol :D

PS I know the posts i make is very long winded and not exactly what i mean but i can never seem to get a point across how i would like to or so it makes sense lol :D

Dicorpo

Feb 17, 2006
We now live in a time and a place where the "critical mass" event of actual populace rebellion would not occur. People have been law abiding and settled under the father knows best state for too long and don't know how to disagree.

You get a few malcontents who try to be individuals by going against the government, protesting because of the economic crisis like in London not too long ago, destroying banks and public property because they're having money problems due to the government. Little do they realise, all this damage is going to be repaired from the governments pockets, worsening everything for EVERYONE.

I do agree that in some areas, well in most areas really the law is far too lax, but the fact of the matter is, if people decide to undertake their own "civic duty" as Robbo so delicately put it, then we would have disorder, chaos, fractionation and anarchy.

Obviously, this is NOT the way forward....and yes Maggie screwed everyone over.