Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Crome...Pikkadoll...Vids

Lovetone

Peter Pan of Paintball
Feb 25, 2005
Manchestoh
www.myspace.com
failing to see what makes this worth buying myself, other than the delusions of grandeur afforded by owning numerous "high end" guns.

The video wasnt really impressive at all IMHO

Lovetone

Peter Pan of Paintball
Feb 25, 2005
Manchestoh
www.myspace.com
Personally I like the look of the crome, just my cup of tea. I also like the quick release/separation of bolt, but all of that fails in comaprison to that delusion of grandeur, that my friend is always a big pull ;)
From an objective viewpoint, the bolt doesnt look any easier to take apart than the Luxe. The gun is heavier than the luxe and also doesnt look to have as good electronics.

From a secondary objective viewpoint, the bolt is removed faster than the GEO, but the geo bolt looks more simple, and it uses that fantastic solenoid based shut off system for gas flow.

Thats just two competitiors.
Failing to see where this gun fits in the market really.
Doesnt seem to have any defining characteristic to make it a worthy purchase, especially for the premium pricetag.

Sid Sidgwick

Tinkering ain’t easy
I agree to an extent Ian, I prefer the Luxe to any other spooler out at the moment, having shot both the Luxe and the Geo, I must admit I prefer the Luxe. Now this is my personal viewpoint and im not going to go into the details about both guns as thats for DL(Smartparts)X to and PE to do......

I am not sure of the ££ required to purchase the Crome but if it nessels in between the Geo and Luxe, and had a suitable UK dealer/knowledge base, then I think it could be a very good purchase.

I have heard good reviews about the Crome from when the post first appeared on baller about their release (t'was ages ago) and the combination of spooler and quick dissasembly gets me going (not in a sexual way obviously :)).