Planet Eclipse Manic Paintball G.I Milsim Tipmann BZ Paintball DYE Paintball Valken Paintball

CRONUS SHROUDS

Discussion in 'The TippMann Forum' started by Sbufkle, Aug 15, 2018.

1. Sbufkle New Member

Sbufkle
    Message Count:
    I am new to owning my own gear, only this year, in the past I was a 2-3 time a year player renting gear. Now I am full into it with my son.

We purchased Cronus Tactical edition guns and are happy with them.

However I was hoping to add a different shroud on mine. The 'silencer' version that came with mine, doesnt allow me to add any extras due to no Piccatinny rails.

Have been looking everywhere online to see if I need any special type one to fit properly on my gun.

2. Tom Tom

Tom
    Message Count:
    There aren’t any other shrouds etc designed for the Cronus as far as I know

Though I’ve built things in the past, personally I would say the only things worth mounting are a camera or a torch, and these can be mounted to the side rails etc
    Camera for gun cam footage
    Torch for night/indoor games - but turned off most of the time

Sights add little to Paintball, and even the things that a red dot does can be done by a trained eye and looking ‘through’ the gun with practice

It’s always possible to do some DIY and modify other shrouds - but that would be based on your own judgement of what would fit, and won’t be designed to clip in place