Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

crossfire TV Show

paintballdaveuk

Jun 10, 2004
Hertfordshire/UK
Visit site
I wondered if someone could help me out here. about 2 years ago channel 4 had a TV show called Crossfire, It was sort of like a gameshow but with paintball and it had an action film theme to it, I got really hooked on it and thought it was amazing, the series ended promising to make another series but nothing happened. I have done a search on all the popular search engines and absolutly nothing comes back, it was like this TV series never existed and i know that somehow somewhere the internet always has coverage of anything ever made, but crossfire seemed to have vanished. Now if anybody out there has seen this TV show let me know Cos i am absolutly desperate to get the first (and only series) of crossfire on dvd or video, so if anyone happened to record all the episodes or somehow got the official version, then please let me know.

p.s. I phoned up channel 4 this afternoon and they have no plans to re run the show and they have no official video released, so basically im living on the hope that someone out there that has a copy recorded on tv

weedave

Jan 16, 2002
Belfast
Why would you want them to make another one.
It was the worst show I have ever seen.
I thank Ch4 for not bringing out a new series of it.

" Any publicity is good publicity blah blah blah "
I disagree lol.

Dave

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
Now Mission Paintball was a good programme, aired on Bravo a couple of years ago, that could do with another series.

weedave

Jan 16, 2002
Belfast
Originally posted by Tom Allen
Now Mission Paintball was a good programme, aired on Bravo a couple of years ago, that could do with another series.
Agreed.
They should bring that back with supair fields instead of the concept ones they used.

As our friends on pbnation would say: Mission Paintball>Crossfire ;)

Dave