Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Crysis 2 or homefront?

djmattz

Sep 8, 2010
Playing Homefront now, in my opinion if this was a bigger game it would wipe out cod and bf!!

Played crysis 2 demo and it feels slow (old rainbow six style)

dodge-gnome

Save a rock, throw an Ion
Nov 13, 2010
Gloucestershire
Crysis 2 is basically a better version of MW2, in both gameplay, the way it plays and feels, and also most importantly graphics ;)
I played the online MP Demo, and from what i saw it had all the customization and RPG "levelling up" elements of mw2, with both your guns, equipment and suit, tags and challenges. But the gameplay seemed a lot more fresh and fun, adding different ways to approach the game as opposed to "spawn run shoot camp die"
I played the mp demo and it was awesome, haven't got the full sp yet but i hear it's just as good as online. Both better than MW2 :)

Also from those i've spoken to, i heard homefront was a bit of a letdown? I'm just waiting on Battlefield 3, that is going to be sick!

SmellyLlama

Mar 2, 2011
Chard, Somerset
I can't stand any of the recent online mp 1st person shooters. Mw etc. That being said the sp crysis 2 was very good. The difficulty setting were good I'm that hard is damned hard.

boddy

Aug 29, 2005
Birmingham
Homefront, they messed up on BIG TIME! Not being able to join your friends, no large parties and the stupid beacon error are all silly mistakes that cost them. Not even the first update is gonna fix these, the second one will aswell as reset ALL stats and ranks. This sucks, more people have traded it back in than buying it at the minute. Through one company and their offers/trade in values, i was even £3 in profit after playing it for a week and trading it back in :)
Crysis looks mint, gonna get that next week i think.

Scrumpy

Now with added pew pew
Dec 7, 2006
Darkest depths o Zumerzet
Well I plumped for crysis and I have to say it's beautiful and very easy to get into! Same controls as CoD not played MP yet so will wait and see. Got some very bad reports about homefront including people waiting nearly half an hour for a game in matchmaking!