Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

CS 1.5

maxxon

Feb 20, 2015
Espoo, Finland
New milling, colored grips as standard and carbon fiber barrel.

And new trigger if I'm not mistaken.

Is that it? Any internal upgrades?

Jordan Willetts

JORDIII3
Sep 19, 2016
Cannock
www.facebook.com
Brand new milling The new 1.5 does away with the old sweeping lines in favour of a much more aggressive styling.

Low Rise Feed Neck A brand new low rise feed neck with self locking sprocket thumb wheel.

Light Weight. The new CS1.5 comes with the amazing Carbon Fibre barrel kit. It is supplied with a 0.689 insert. Super light barrel.

New Blade Trigger. Straight from the CSR. Looks and feels special to shoot.

Refinment It's just more refined. For example, the attention to detail of the POPS milling. It's touches like these that make the Eclipse CS 1.5 Paintball Gun stand out from the rest.

*TFP EDIT*

Richiemonk

Jul 24, 2005
Norfolk
What else could they do with it...planet are nearing the same "out of ideas" stage that caused Angel to go bust....

scooby_doo

Born to be BUD
Jan 11, 2007
Liverpool
They could do what any industry which wants to grow does, find ways of bringing the cost down instead of rehashing one but with a probable similar price. With so few changes R&D would have been minimal.

New kit with new prices needs to deliver step changes not new milling.

Paintball needs to find a way to be more accessible but still allow the bling toys that people want.

I have been playing 30 years but pretty much the only thing I buy new is a mask but I know many would rather own the latest kit, all personal choice.

Paintball prices people out.

Sd

shoaibaktar

Jun 14, 2011
What else could they do with it...planet are nearing the same "out of ideas" stage that caused Angel to go bust....
While I don't think Ledz will be looking for loose change down the back of the sofa anytime soon ,I do feel the marker market is reaching the technological buffers. I have to say Planet have got real quality in both top end ,mid range and economy ..However when it comes to killing the bad men down the other end ,most top end markers have been more than adequate for quite awhile. I've shot my son's markers for the last 10 yrs and from Dm,s thru to M2 ,Shocker to Luxe and now Vanquish they all are more than good enough .The deciding factor without doubt nowadays is the quality of paint you put in it. All any manufacturer can do is attempt innovation .But like the guitar ,short of sticking more strings on it or growing more fingers ,it's done. I do think putting aUSB port into something you dive into puddles with, was not good design .But that apart the technological advances have in general been good