Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

CS 1.5

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
What else could they do with it...planet are nearing the same "out of ideas" stage that caused Angel to go bust....
The only way they could go bust is if they restarted the NPPL . Like Angel. Or got sued by Smart Parts. Like Angel.

And that is as likely as Steven Seagal being in the next Fast & Furious film. Oh, wait...

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
While I don't think Ledz will be looking for loose change down the back of the sofa anytime soon ,I do feel the marker market is reaching the technological buffers. I have to say Planet have got real quality in both top end ,mid range and economy ..However when it comes to killing the bad men down the other end ,most top end markers have been more than adequate for quite awhile. I've shot my son's markers for the last 10 yrs and from Dm,s thru to M2 ,Shocker to Luxe and now Vanquish they all are more than good enough .The deciding factor without doubt nowadays is the quality of paint you put in it. All any manufacturer can do is attempt innovation .But like the guitar ,short of sticking more strings on it or growing more fingers ,it's done. I do think putting aUSB port into something you dive into puddles with, was not good design .But that apart the technological advances have in general been good
I'll still want my CSR to stream Spotify for me.

Reactions: shoaibaktar