Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

CS1 Twister 007

rorodr0033

Jul 12, 2012
Hi P8ntballer,

I was planning to post this on Pbnation, but decided to give it a try here so that the marker stays in Europe.

ADMINs: I will Post pics with my name on it January 1st, currently away from home :'(.... (please?)

What we have here is a twister CS1, 007, chrome gold, with some CSR parts (low profile feedneck and ASA), I will include the original parts as well...

Marker is MINT, MINT, MINT... I never had the chance to use it after I bought it from a guy in the states...

Unfortunately I had to move because of work and I have been kinda away from the sport (although still watching pb vids everyday :) ) so this marker needs a new home :(

Price: 1380 GBP

Last edited:
Reactions: Schmickle and G4z

G4z

Oct 6, 2011
Broughton
Hi P8ntballer,

I was planning to post this on Pbnation, but decided to give it a try here so that the marker stays in Europe.

ADMINs: I will Post pics with my name on it January 1st, currently away from home :'(.... (please?)

What we have here is a twister CS1, 007, chrome gold, with some CSR parts (low profile feedback and ASA), I will include the original parts as well...

Marker is MINT, MINT, MINT... I never had the chance to use it, moved because of work and unfortunately I have been kinda away from the sport (although still watching pb vids everyday :) ).

Price: 1380 GBP

Good luck with sale really nice

Reactions: rorodr0033