Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

CS2 wanted

Hannibal

Return of the Gat
Sep 13, 2006
North Wales, Ludlow soon!
Back in the sport after a 10 year absence. After lots of reading and research and assistance from very helpful forum
Members, I’ve decided what I want....

looking for a CS2 in good condition.
Also looking for all the kit, air, hopper, mask, protection etc but will be picking this up over the next few months.

let me know if you have a cs2 for sale.
Have cash waiting for the right one.
Would rather meet in person and pay cash and see it working, avoiding paypal fees etc.

happy to wait a while for the right gun, so let me know what you’ve got!
Thanks

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
The guys from Manchester Firm are selling off their CS2's - you'll be looking around the £650-£700 mark for guns that are only a few months old.

Off the top of my head, Harry McSwain (I think) is selling one of the "Violence" editions for £650. Message him on FB and see if he still has it.

This is Bish's gun, as an example:-

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
The guys from Manchester Firm are selling off their CS2's - you'll be looking around the £650-£700 mark for guns that are only a few months old.

Off the top of my head, Harry McSwain (I think) is selling one of the "Violence" editions for £650. Message him on FB and see if he still has it.

This is Bish's gun, as an example:-

And this is a good time to pick up kit - all the teams will be selling off their 2019 stuff to pay for their 2020 gear.