Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Current UK teams.... Talk to me!

LATHAM

FIGHTIN' MACHINE™
So I've obviously been off the scene for a while but I've managed to catch up with the current US pro's with world cup and the last NPPL webcasts.

I've still no idea who's running tings on the UK scene though? I'm guessing it's disruption and The Firm?

What other good teams are out there? Any up and coming superstars? Any teams that have been around a while and still manage to keep on going?

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008
Well, currently in the CPL there is Nexus and Disruption, with disruption having a slightly worse showing but still looking the better team, considering it's their first year in the CPL.
SPL currently houses London Tigers, who have had a better year than of late, picking up some shock guys after shock folded.
Also had the firm, but with them in the relegation zone, i fail to see why they are so hyped up. Although they have had a reasonable showing in Div2 and their results in UK leagues have been good, as well as the fact that they do well to bring new players in, and up

I'm sure this season is going to see quite a large mix up, with no div1 teams from the uk, I hope to see someone step up, maybe see something from one of the div 2 teams, defiance or relentless.

there is also a rebuild of a previously SPL team happening over this off season and will be looking to compete in the elite CPPS league

Last edited:

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008
Shock folded at the end of 2011, which was a massive shame :(

At the end of this season we saw;
Birmingham Disruption
Manc Firm
Manc Firm EDS
Lucky 15's
Bristol Effect

in the CPPS elite division. I (quite safely) will assume that Disruption and the firm will continue putting teams in, and lucky 15's also. Entity (shameless plug) will be playing the elite division also. I'd love to see the return of Nexus and Tigers to the league

Reactions: LATHAM

Talfryn

The Attritionist
May 14, 2010
West Sussex
I'm sure this season is going to see quite a large mix up, with no div1 teams from the uk, I hope to see someone step up, maybe see something from one of the div 2 teams, defiance or relentless.
Surely firm will now be div 1 having been relegated??