Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Custom Angel LCD- Full set up, marker, hopper, air and more *UK*

morphious

Jul 21, 2006
Custom Angel LCD project - Full set up, marker, hopper, air and more *UK*

Here for sale is my custom Angel LCD with an 04 Speed 90 grip frame, board and wave delrin trigger its also intellifeeded, works brilliantly and runs on hp, I fitted the speed board, frame and trigger because the original LCD board died, and as I sent my Speed off to spitfire for them to work there magic, i had a speed board in the tool box so it became a little project :) the board works really well with the LCD, the triggers great it relies totally on the micro switch to return it to the normal position (no spring) so the trigger pull is really really light, and it doesn’t suffer from bounce(totally tourney legal) at all as the trigger weighs about as much as a sparrows fart. I used it all day on Saturday at round 1 of the university tournament and it worked brilliantly all day without a glitch :) it comes with the following:

-Pmi aluminium 3000psi air tank 2009 test date
-3 barrels 2x infinity jacko barrels 12" & 14" and a ceramic barrel
-Angel LCD charger and a mains power adaptor so you can plug it in at home not just in your car :)
-Barrel condom
-Intellifeeded Vl rev Hopper great as you never have to change the batteries it runs off the LCD’s rechargeable and the motor turns whenever you pull the trigger.

its a full marker set up and would be great for anyone getting in to paintball:) I’m looking for around £160 ono for the whole lot