Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Custom Angel LCD or LED

GoldEdition

Buy my guns off me :D
Jul 31, 2009
Hey mate,

Have an Cobra LCD, comes with clamping feedneck (bought from LiPS for a good £30, comes with Dye Boomstick Barrel with Stainless Steel Front 12", Angel sticky grips, a custom (perhaps 1 of 1?) skull backplate and a clear bolt.

Only problem is its missing a trigger spring, can replace this at LiPS (local paintball store) before I sent it off, but obviously this will increase the price a few pounds. Or you can have it slightly cheaper and fix it yourself, I believe a pen spring will work.

Will get pictures of it all soon.

Vegard

Dec 5, 2002
Norway
Visit site
Hey mate,

Have an Cobra LCD, comes with clamping feedneck (bought from LiPS for a good £30, comes with Dye Boomstick Barrel with Stainless Steel Front 12", Angel sticky grips, a custom (perhaps 1 of 1?) skull backplate and a clear bolt.

Only problem is its missing a trigger spring, can replace this at LiPS (local paintball store) before I sent it off, but obviously this will increase the price a few pounds. Or you can have it slightly cheaper and fix it yourself, I believe a pen spring will work.

Will get pictures of it all soon.
Sounds interesting, please forward pictures when you get them :)

MARFO

old school baller and shocker fetishist
Oct 25, 2005
Brum
Lcd

Are you only interested in custom versions? I have a green cut and carved LCD in immaculate condition in original box.

gunnerno1

Loki HIJACK captin
Feb 12, 2008
im from st.neots
lcd

hello m8 i got a silver lcd angel i dont no which 1 it is its silver with red parts i will post a pick up tommrrow as i get my camrea back tommrow also its a bit used i will post up and let me know wot ya think its worth also it dont turn on as i not got the charger for the gat any more

Vegard

Dec 5, 2002
Norway
Visit site
Are you only interested in custom versions? I have a green cut and carved LCD in immaculate condition in original box.
hello m8 i got a silver lcd angel i dont no which 1 it is its silver with red parts i will post a pick up tommrrow as i get my camrea back tommrow also its a bit used i will post up and let me know wot ya think its worth also it dont turn on as i not got the charger for the gat any more
Post pics and I can see if they're of interest to me, and if so make an offer :)