Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Custom anno order

topchef

'Hotgun Al'
Feb 22, 2006
Broseley, nr telford,nr birmingham
Okay so I am going to go ahead and put together an order for some parts to be re annoed at this place http://www.anodising.com/index.html.

I am placing this order for my own needs but to help bring costs down I dont mind seeing what other people want and I will then get back on the phone to get an exact price.
They have already said that the minimum cost is £75 and for that I can get multiple bits done and in more than one colour. I'm sure that there will be a limit on parts as I cant see them annoing 50 gats for the same price:cool:.
Once I know the EXACT parts and required colours I will get the quote and the bill will be split accordingly.
I do not know about finishes yet but I will sure ask when I place the call. If it costs more for a polished finish (which I expect it will) the cost will have to be met by the individuals.

Before anyone decides if they want there parts doing etc please remember this....I WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR THE WORK DONE;). I am willing to take the risk and send in my parts for my gat but for you guys, I will just be the middle man so to speak. You send your parts at your own risk. If you dont like the colour etc etc then your on your own. If you dont like this then simples...do not participate. End of the day I will gladly pay the money on my own but it makes sense to split it if possible.

Once a quote has been sorted (kinda hoping it will be the £75 +VAT + carriage already mentioned) I will be in contact to collect monies. You will have to ship parts to me along with details etc and I will sort the rest. Once parts come back I will then ship out to you (at your cost).

PLEASE no timewasters or dreamers....only post up if you can pay when required (within a week or so) as if this goes ahead that is when I will likely put order together.

Only looking to do straight colour annos, no splashes or fades etc

Payment is to come to me via paypal. I will be in touch when I need it.

-ChEf

outkastmike

CUMBRIA
Jan 26, 2004
Cumbria
facebook.com
Add me to the list please....1 Xmag breech module in polished black please.

Just on a side note,the actual Xmag feednecks are "pressed" in the the breech module and are not removable so i'm hoping this isn't an issue with the anno company or process.

T-T

Platinum Member
Jun 21, 2010
Derbyshire
Three barrel backs in dust silver would be nice...

And I like their site, seeing Eclipse stuff makes me more hopeful. =)

T-T

Platinum Member
Jun 21, 2010
Derbyshire
According to the plant manager these are the guys that anno all the eclipse gats before they go on sale to us lucky beggars;)

-ChEf
Good stuff. =) Eclipse already seem to have really rich colours.

Out of curiosity, I wonder who does/did anno for Angel.

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
Hi ChEf

I've got some parts that I need re-done gloss black. It's for my long term Egomag project, but I've still got a few parts to finish off making such as eye covers. Any idea what time scale you'll be looking for to send bulk orders out?

topchef

'Hotgun Al'
Feb 22, 2006
Broseley, nr telford,nr birmingham
Hi ChEf

I've got some parts that I need re-done gloss black. It's for my long term Egomag project, but I've still got a few parts to finish off making such as eye covers. Any idea what time scale you'll be looking for to send bulk orders out?
To be honest fella I was hoping to get my order in within a week or so, although theres no immediate deadline so to speak as I cant get a game in for a while:).
I will give the chap a ring again today to enquire about polished finishes and see what the limit is on parts and colours for the £75 (+VAT+shipping) initial fee.

Once I get a limit for the fee I will cap the order and put down a cut off date for payment. Once payment is received I will ask for parts to be sent to me. Once parts have arrived I will pm individuals to confirm safe arrival and I will combine into one package and dipatch to anno company.
Once job is complete (3-4 days) I will package and distribute parts back to you orrible' lot :D....jobsagoodun';)

Now....do I turn my blue and grey SL8R black & grey or white and grey or all white or white and black ????:confused:??? choices choices:)

-ChEf