Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Custom cocker build

olliewidd

Jul 5, 2012
As i said had bad drop off problems, i cant take any credit as @DR MANHATTAN sorted it out for me. He put in a belsales roller sear and shocktech trigger plate, i think an Aka one will work as well. I will show him your post and he will be able to tell you your options , he's a great guy and will be happy to help.
Ps will send beavertail tomorrow
Ok mate well im looking into getting an equalizer sear from belsales so hopefully that should work but im totally unsure of whether a wgp plate will work. If @DR MANHATTAN could help it would be ace.

olliewidd

Jul 5, 2012
hello!

just flying on this thread,lunch time....

i found yesterday a thread about shocktech frame issues.

http://customcockers.com/forum/showthread.php?47072-How-To-Fix-your-ShockTech-45-Frame

and i need phone to French shop,maybe have some ST trigger plate left.
Yes I had a read if that thread myself and it definitely seems like the shock plates are the more desired for these frames. Im jut wondering where ill get the associated springs and screws for it. If you were able to acquire auch articles I would do a very mery dance indeed

DR MANHATTAN

Belsales addict from France
Oct 8, 2012
well...

i think EITA is your best friend for this build,for advice and test with his parts.

I don't know before many and many differents tests, shocktech frame is a....crap because out of std.

i can't do nothing for you apologize.

For your frame/body screw,you need a ccm lenght screw (rear),and normal wgp lenght (front/bridge).

For internal frame/trigger adjust screw,you can asking to Sir Steve Belsales when you buy your Belsales parts or made an hand milling with PE on/off asa headless screw.

For springs, pencil spring for trigger plate and classic for sear.

I phone today at french shop and.....i'm lucky! It's an *******,busy,he don't have the time for watching if they are available,i make another call next tuesday.http://www.paintball-atlantic.com/epages/299556.sf/fr_FR/?ObjectPath=/Shops/299556/Products/Plaque-détente-shocktech

Doc

olliewidd

Jul 5, 2012
well...

i think EITA is your best friend for this build,for advice and test with his parts.

I don't know before many and many differents tests, shocktech frame is a....crap because out of std.

i can't do nothing for you apologize.

For your frame/body screw,you need a ccm lenght screw (rear),and normal wgp lenght (front/bridge).

For internal frame/trigger adjust screw,you can asking to Sir Steve Belsales when you buy your Belsales parts or made an hand milling with PE on/off asa headless screw.

For springs, pencil spring for trigger plate and classic for sear.

I phone today at french shop and.....i'm lucky! It's an *******,busy,he don't have the time for watching if they are available,i make another call next tuesday.http://www.paintball-atlantic.com/epages/299556.sf/fr_FR/?ObjectPath=/Shops/299556/Products/Plaque-détente-shocktech

Doc
Thats really helpful, thankyou. Looks like ill have to order a shocktech plate from this French shop. Ive ordered a wgp one from belsales and ill see if I can get along with that, if not ill order a shock one. I should have perhaps done more research into this frame before I bought it butnah well, here we are

DR MANHATTAN

Belsales addict from France
Oct 8, 2012
wait before order in this french shop,i need have a call with this stupid guy.

Everyinchtheanimal

Feb 19, 2010
Im sure someone on her may have a cocker frame to fit onto it. It just wont be a "full" shocktech cocker. But tbh my 98' benchmark slider frame with roller sear trumps most, if not all, other frames out there! Then there is always going over to a hinge frame? Looks like I will bring along my mechs for you to have a few shots with.

olliewidd

Jul 5, 2012
Im sure someone on her may have a cocker frame to fit onto it. It just wont be a "full" shocktech cocker. But tbh my 98' benchmark slider frame with roller sear trumps most, if not all, other frames out there! Then there is always going over to a hinge frame? Looks like I will bring along my mechs for you to have a few shots with.
I think Im going to roll with this frame and hen, if I really hate it I can change it. Ill defo be along to try some of your guns thogh, id like to see the differences.