Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Custom Grips Made to you're liking!

CARLOS14/05

May 29, 2012
Liverpool
hey mate could you possibly o me some ears for my flex ?? Colours purple and yellow please possibly a deadly smile face or that sort of design:) and could u send me your payapal for those macrolines please :)

cambojnr

People on here are tighter than a nuns nunny.
Jun 1, 2011
Newcastle Upon Tyne
just thought I would let you know that i have ordered your designs that you made for me with 1 slight change to the strap of adding my nickname, and for the soft ears removing the template it meant like this lol, and I upload pics when they arrive.

matj

Mar 22, 2013
Very kind of you to offer this service. I spent an hour doing my custom mini grips haha ^^

post above looks epic! With the goggle custom parts. The 'mistake' of aligning the name too close to the mask works in my opinion...it looks good. I would prefer that to the entire name being visible all at once. I don't know why but it just looks nicer than what I imagine it would if it was all visible.

I'm post my grip when it arrives. I'm expecting quite a wait though. Would be nice to see any other custom grips/ headwear anyone else has made for themselves or had made

cambojnr

People on here are tighter than a nuns nunny.
Jun 1, 2011
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Very kind of you to offer this service. I spent an hour doing my custom mini grips haha ^^

post above looks epic! With the goggle custom parts. The 'mistake' of aligning the name too close to the mask works in my opinion...it looks good. I would prefer that to the entire name being visible all at once. I don't know why but it just looks nicer than what I imagine it would if it was all visible.

I'm post my grip when it arrives. I'm expecting quite a wait though. Would be nice to see any other custom grips/ headwear anyone else has made for themselves or had made
they sent me a new strap with the writing much more clearly displayed on it, so was quite happy they did it wrong as got it double strapped now.

Reactions: matj

matj

Mar 22, 2013
Epic! Even better. I'm glad it got nicely sorted. I do like the 'wrap around' effect of having the writing half and half though

I had considered doing the same with my mask when I got one...then bought sly profits dragoneye's ... No chance they will have anything replaced! Haha

Just realised the original poster was banned. Would have helped before I posted about him! Lmao.

I think ill start a separate custom thread when the grips arrive. Look out for it and chuck a new pic of the mask in for me. Would love to see the final product if that's ok