Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Custom gun of the year!

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
So, have you stuck £500 worth of upgrades on your gun in 2014? Did you get it custom annoed by @renie or at another place? Or do you know someone who has been working hard pimping their kit? Tag them in and get them involved!

It doesnt matter if its a £200 or a £1000 marker, magfed, pump or electro, anything goes! Post your upgraded goodness here, and the most likes on a post wins!

Reactions: Dusty and renie

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Well, I bought an expensive gun then sellotaped an expensive action cam on it. That's how I roll.

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
Well, seeing as there's not much competition... here's my 07 Ego. Bought early last year, it just felt "right" as soon as I shot it, smooth as anything, comfy in the hand and very reliable. It had very tatty grips and those were immediately replaced with a set of Virtue ones off of Ebay. It also got a total strip down to parts, all the orings replaced and a general clean and tidy-up. But, after a few events, I got bored of it being plain black, so it went to droid (or at least a few parts did) and got a gloss red with black splash on a few of the parts to give a it a subtle look. I've added a Deathstix Carbon barrel, which shoot nicely (better than the stock one anyways) and a black screw set. Next step is to get the trigger and ram cap annoed as well (awaiting a Zick 2 rammer kit from the states) and get the bolt pin milled down to smaller diameter. Would be nice to find some black macro line fittings as well.

Reactions: Bolter