Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Custom gun of the year!

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
Yeah, it's a f-ing sweet scatter-gun brah.
Thanks fwiend ..nice bell tower..

What's the rifle? I'm considering a FAC but don't really go in for paper targets and it might screw up my skeet scores I had to unlearn shooting when I got into this.

I'm of course assuming these are your real ones and not air soft equivalents.

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
It's a Savage Action and Barrel, in 223/556
I've added:
Boyds Stock
Muzzle-Brake
Harris Bipod
Oversize Bolt Handle
Vortex Viper 6-24x Optic.
I am having the action glass-bedded over the winter, and plan to enter some contests next season to pop my competitive cherry.

I have to say, the Savage delivers. Most accurate rifle I've shot so far. Getting a Remington 700 in .308 this spring for some 5-800yd action, and the vortex sight is ultimately going on that build. I have a 12x Leupold to replace it on the 223.

I'm looking at some shotguns now. I only have a single-barrel break-action atm. Looking for a 12g Semi-auto, or even a nice 28" 870. Haven't decided yet...
What's the model of the shotgun you have. I'm loving the stock!

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
Its a Beretta DT11 with a Nil Griffe (Ergosign in the UK) aftermarket stock ,I had a semi auto and I'm not a big fan ..too many parts , they are big in the states however and maybe Canada too?

The club I shoot at has just opened a 100m indoor range so I might join and go for my FAC for the fun of it , people are suggesting a 223 as a first purchase.

Lots of scary camo clad beardies started turning up at the range now as opposed tp the tweed brigade...dunno what it is about owning firearms that makes people wear camo..some of them are definitely postal...

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
223 is an awesome round for 100m shooting. There's a lot to choose from and the rifles are relatively cheap, at least if you want to shoot bolt-action.
I know punching holes in paper may seem a bit tedious, but with the battleships, darts, pool etc targets that are out now I find you can get a good bit of friendly competition going, and have a lot of fun. I shoot 223 up to 500yds, with varying loads. If you do get into precision shooting you will ultimately want to load your own ammo. That's where the biggest gains in accuracy can be achieved (assuming you have your stance & breathing down pat).

..and yes, I have guys in full tac-gear, vests and holsters etc, show up at the range. They are a little put out when they realize they have to be licensed (black badge) to legally holster a pistol in Canada.