Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Custom Jersey

emisnug

"I am Become Death, squeegier of Worlds"
Oct 10, 2011
Middle of bloody Nowhere
Well, I've been searching the net for a change of custom jersey suppliers... And it would seem that, realistically, Anthrax and Raza are the only options out there. We're currently with Animal Customs, which has yielded varying results from awesome to destroyed after 1 days worth of play.

Are there any UK based Custom Jersey outlets? In an ideal world, we don't want to get bad quality jerseys more suited to a Mojave Desert team, but we also don't want to import. Supporting the British industry n'all. Also, customs fees are a hassle to say the least.

Design isn't a problem (perks of knowing many graphics designers), so we'd be looking at just sending off a file and receiving a Jersey in return.
Alternatively, what're the chances of getting a generic jersey customized with out logo/sponsors etc?

Ben Halsey

Oct 21, 2012
Essex
Alright mate I run a custom printing business with my dad and if u wanted to supplie the jersey we could print and we just ordered a new printer so we can do any thing instead of just one solid colours (unless that's what happens wanted )

Blue Beanie

I <3 Summer!!!!!
Dec 27, 2009
Devon
The tanked jerseys are IMO by far the best, but their reliability can be questioned as they misprinted one jersey as the whole teams order was like 3 weeks late

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
Tanked: nice looking jerseys, pants are okay.
Laysick: cool design jerseys with lots of padding, pants are very comfy and functional but fall apart. only reason mine even made it through this season is thanks to some handy sewing machine work!

IMO favourite jerseys to date are Laysick, favourite pants are empire, i've had those badboys set on fire and all sorts and they just kept going!