Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Custom Marker finishes...

Skeet

Platinum Member
Right...
Who would be interested...in a custom finnish on their gat...Carbon fibre (coloured if you like), camo, Brushed alumimium...Union Jack, Stars and Stripes...Candy finnish...the possibilities are numerous...
Let me know if you are interested...price, should be, as cheap, if not cheaper, than annodizing.

Skeet

Platinum Member
Originally posted by elrikos
would be very interested.
does it have the same "risks" of anodising (i.e. increasing of internal tolerances?).
any pics of various finishes available?
cheers
rich
Right..No..internal tolerances etc will not be affected..actual design is aproximately 3/5 Microns, total finish 100/150 Microns.

Designs are limited to what is available with the Ink patterns, however, Candy and other non-ink finishes are available to specification.

As yet, I cant/wont quote a price, but, considering, what can be done, for X amount of money, I would imagine, that it will be as cheap, if not cheaper than annodising. I intend to get mine done, then myself, and the company, will have an idea as to cost.

I will post what samples I have available, later on.

Yes, any material can be coated (pretty much) assuming it can withstand curing temperatures, which I believe is around 60 Degrees C, so not very high...Yes, Ion's should be possible!

Sick Psyko...numbers of the same Item, will work out cheaper per unit....if the design was a Logo or similar...it may be possible to have it applied to the gun. Apparrently, there are many different designs...but arent available in digital format, as yet.

I am hopefully going to get, some test plates, on which i can try some different paints, as I heard somewhere that paint can damage paint finishes on things...tho I have been assured that the new laquer the have is extremely hard.