Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Custom Painted Hoppers Would you Buy One?

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
I can't see the flame design causing too many problems. I think the stickers are sometimes confusing because, if you put up a lot of them, it can look like blotches of paint, but I can't see the same thing happening with the flames. If a marshall bans that, he should also ban yellow jerseys, and that ain't gonna happen in a million years.
So keep it, it's cool!!!!

Al Woods

GFH Trouble Maker
Jul 7, 2001
Your 30
www.gfh-hq.com
Man that is way cool dude

I was just talking to my team mates the other day about custom hopper graphics, being K2 I was kinda toying with the idea of us getting a mountain range painted on them, mi8ght be pretty cool, or a bit shiznit, I don't know yet. Could you do a mountain range if we supplied the image?? How much for a team of 9?

bm8282

Lite em' uper
Nov 19, 2001
Pittsburgh
Visit site
Man that is way cool dude

Originally posted by Al Woods
I was just talking to my team mates the other day about custom hopper graphics, being K2 I was kinda toying with the idea of us getting a mountain range painted on them, mi8ght be pretty cool, or a bit shiznit, I don't know yet. Could you do a mountain range if we supplied the image?? How much for a team of 9?

By the way if he cant do it, or doesnt want to, there is normally air brush stores in a local mall or around the neighborhood that could do hoppers, i am having mine done soon:rolleyes:

Al Woods

GFH Trouble Maker
Jul 7, 2001
Your 30
www.gfh-hq.com
The guys behind the HALO hopper sell plastic hopper wraps with graphics on them, wonder where you could get that done? It's a great idea for the ultimate in colour coding your team, gotta watch you don't all look like clones though dudes. ;)