Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Custome Masks

Maxwell1209

Morning Wood
May 21, 2017
Hi

Was just wondering if anyone knows any custome mask makers who could design and make a mask Cus I have a really specific design I want but I can't find anywhere that does it. It would just be a one off kinda thing. Just if anyone could put in the right direction thank.

Thanks for any help :)

Big_jim

Team PUPS/PBM
Feb 10, 2010
Paintball masks have to be ce certified safe. No such thing as a full custom mask I'm afraid. Not one you would actually be allowed to use on a field anyway.

Maxwell1209

Morning Wood
May 21, 2017
What about like buying a mask and having it custome painted or having the design like painted or like a sticker on the mask would that work ?

Maxwell1209

Morning Wood
May 21, 2017
Paintball masks have to be ce certified safe. No such thing as a full custom mask I'm afraid. Not one you would actually be allowed to use on a field anyway.
hat about like buying a mask and having it custome painted or having the design like painted or like a sticker on the mask would that work ?

Schmickle

Sep 11, 2016
Chester
Have a look at "headcheckphoto" on Instagram, he does some really cool custom masks. Very nice guy and is happy to help you if you have questions (I asked him myself)

Big_jim

Team PUPS/PBM
Feb 10, 2010
So long as the Base is a certified mask and it remains intact you can stick whatever you want over the top. Another of guys will get them hydrodipped and the like.

Zackie Tran

May 18, 2017
I know a guy who does mask painted custom but he is in US. His product is amazing art. The cost would be around 120 excluding shipping fee. I dnt remember if he said the cost would be in us or pounds. Idk why the picture I posted didn't show up. if u hit me on fb I can send the picture of 1 of his products

Maxwell1209

Morning Wood
May 21, 2017
I know a guy who does mask painted custom but he is in US. His product is amazing art. The cost would be around 120 excluding shipping fee. I dnt remember if he said the cost would be in us or pounds. Idk why the picture I posted didn't show up. if u hit me on fb I can send the picture of 1 of his products
I don't have fb sadly, does he have a website or like a YouTube channel or something like that ?