Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

customise rotors

crumbla146

Sep 17, 2012
farnham
anyone know where, who, or how? want a rotor to match my pink and gold geo 3, would spray the thing myselft if i knew what paint to use! cheers

MeDiC

Dec 8, 2010
Krylon, or search on here. There's a guy on facebook that does full on custom airbrushed artwork.

The princess and the frog one is awesome...

Nov 23, 2012
Wigan, UK
F3Z if your after just a single colour for example chameleon paint it would cost £50 that's with anti-scratch clear aswell buffed and polished
and metal flake would be the same. but if your just after a primery i.e blue,white,black etc be £30 all in.
but with designs/artwork I will have to price on what you want mate hope this helps

crumbla146

Sep 17, 2012
farnham
F3Z if your after just a single colour for example chameleon paint it would cost £50 that's with anti-scratch clear aswell buffed and polished
and metal flake would be the same. but if your just after a primery i.e blue,white,black etc be £30 all in.
but with designs/artwork I will have to price on what you want mate hope this helps
m8 want a colour on my shell that will match the pink on a bubblegum geo 3, and the additional little bits (stuff you would buy in a colour kit) sprayed gold, but professionally with the dye logo still visible etc. what kinda price we lookin at?