Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Cutting down feedneck (Vlocity)

MJ

IM AGG...my mom says
Oct 24, 2007
Tamworth
I know on the Egg hopper you used to have to cut down the feedneck exactly a paintball size because it messed up the eyes or something.

Is this the same or can i just cut it down the amount i require (about half a paintball) on my vlocity?

Any help would be great...

Cheers

-MJ

tiffer

Ha,ha....................
May 31, 2005
Visit site
I know on the Egg hopper you used to have to cut down the feedneck exactly a paintball size because it messed up the eyes or something.

Is this the same or can i just cut it down the amount i require (about half a paintball) on my vlocity?

Cheers

-MJ
It was done to make the hopper as low as possible.
The rest of your post doesn't make much sense really...
Is this the same or can i just cut it down the amount i require (about half a paintball) on my vlocity?:confused:
Required for what exactly?To facilitate what?From how this reads you can't cut it down the same.
Didn't bother cutting down my vlocity,nor any of my playm8's using Ego's..:D

J@mes

If in doubt, flat out!
Jul 11, 2006
Wakefield, West Yorks.

Cheers

-MJ
It was done to make the hopper as low as possible.
The rest of your post doesn't make much sense really...
Is this the same or can i just cut it down the amount i require (about half a paintball) on my vlocity?:confused:
Required for what exactly?To facilitate what?From how this reads you can't cut it down the same.
Didn't bother cutting down my vlocity,nor any of my playm8's using Ego's..:D
Re-read what he has put tiffer... what you have put makes no sense.

I cut down my VL when i had it and it caused no issues. I didnt cut it down a paintball size, i just randomly hacked at it :)

James

evoonline

CPPS Referee 4 Life.
Feb 14, 2007
Rugeley, Staffordshire
mj you tart. ya coulda just asked me.. i used pipe cutters and just took off as much as needed, it hasnt affected my vlocitys performance and sits tight against the feedneck as youve seen. work out how much of yer vlocitys feedneck sits inside the marker and cut off the excess.

RainbowShooter

Drop the gun, fat boy.
Oct 12, 2006
St Albans, Hertfordshire
mj you tart. ya coulda just asked me.. i used pipe cutters and just took off as much as needed, it hasnt affected my vlocitys performance and sits tight against the feedneck as youve seen. work out how much of yer vlocitys feedneck sits inside the marker and cut off the excess.
Thats a good idea actually, just standard metal heating pipe cutters?

tiffer

Ha,ha....................
May 31, 2005
Visit site
Re-read what he has put tiffer... what you have put makes no sense.

I cut down my VL when i had it and it caused no issues. I didnt cut it down a paintball size, i just randomly hacked at it :)

James
The way I read it what it says is that he only needs to cut off half a balls length,but asks if he should cut off a whole balls length.
The bit I found strange was that if 1/2 achieves what is required why cut off a whole ball?
And my questions reflected this as in what do both scenarios achieve?
Surely if he only needs to cut off 1/2 then the whole would be too much?
I undertsand it......;)