Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

cutting vlocity feedneck

O

ollytheosteo

I can't have anyone's accidental circumcision on my conscience:eek:

angeldan

Mar 24, 2008
just like rectonc said, If i were you i wouldn't touch it as if you accidently cut it too much, your buggered aren't ya. I've got a vlocity at home and i've never cut it or made any modifications as its a brill hopper as it is!
:)

O

ollytheosteo

Yup, just try and find a bench vice so you can gently grip the feedneck and hold it nice and steady and you're good. Try and find the right blade for the job- not sure what's best for plastic but they do a selection, or just drop £10 on one of these

http://www.machinemart.co.uk/shop/product/details/cht242-heavy-duty-tube-cutter

and do everyone else as well;)

As for the Halo and similar designs the feedneck is two layers, with the shell on the outside and the raceway down the middle, so for best results with a pipe cutter cut the shell, then mark the raceway and strip the hopper to cut it separately. If you try and do it all in one go you might make a mess of the hopper as the pipe cutter won't run as well once you're through the outside and it's trying to cut whilst only bearing on half the shell portion of the feedneck.

Friswell_69

Platinum Member
Dec 13, 2006
blackburn
i would buy one of them now but dont have a card

so if any one would be willing to buy it to my addy i can send paypal now :p

plus some extra moneis for there trouble :p

J@mes

If in doubt, flat out!
Jul 11, 2006
Wakefield, West Yorks.
just go to B&Q and get a junior hacksaw, with some small teethed blades. Its how i've done multiple loaders.

Long as you don't go at is as if you were bashing one out, it'll leave a nice clean finish :p

-james