Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Cyborg 07

luke@york

pillagin a village near u
May 16, 2005
york
Visit site
i have an 07 cyborg as well and hopper wise i have.........

reloader b with dueydog "bonepack" battery this adds speed and battery life lasts about 8-10 cases before a recharge.

vlocity with dueydog bone 9volt batterys and gangstar chip should be here this weeekthe high performance duey dog batteries sorts out the battery eating habbits of the vloccity, think these should last about 3-4 cases and the ganstar chip SHOULD help even further

hope this helps

luke

p.s great choice in marker :cool:

Parksy

Platinum Member
Oct 27, 2002
Newcastle, UK
Eggs may look gay... (your humble opinion.... :rolleyes:) but they are as cheap as chips if bought used and can feed at the max allowable rate of your marker i.e. 15bps, so if you are on a budget, these are the way forward.
No they can't feed 15bps ;) maybe in short bursts but in no way can they keep up with a ramping gun.. even with a z board...

I loved my Egg... but they just can't cut it speed wise.

Lovetone

Peter Pan of Paintball
Feb 25, 2005
Manchestoh
www.myspace.com
Eggs may look gay... (your humble opinion.... :rolleyes:) but they are as cheap as chips if bought used and can feed at the max allowable rate of your marker i.e. 15bps, so if you are on a budget, these are the way forward.
theres more to it than that

1 - the battery door is ****
2 - the lid and loading mechanism isnt great either
3 - the shape makes them back heavy, so unless you are skilled and have a good feedneck ive seen these spinn round and such, especially diving.
4 - they dont offer great battery life
5 - its luck of the draw whether you get one that will feed consistently 15bps on psp mode ramping.
6 - due to the nature of the feeding mechanism (non-force fed) the speed of kicking in of the feeding is reduced. youll notice the difference in semi particularly, the response times and getting your lanes up.
7 - no rip drive / anti jam technology to my knowledge.

yes on a budget theres little better, but id rather spend £50 and at least get a 2nd hand halo.

evoonline

CPPS Referee 4 Life.
Feb 14, 2007
Rugeley, Staffordshire
this obviously comes down to personal preference and ive used reloaber bs, eggs and vlocitys and my favourite is vlocitys. looks awesome, feeds as fast as u like on setting 1, about eating batteries surely u would change ur batteries b4 playin anyways and the batteries last as long as u play.

VLocity for my vote

arg1271

All the gear, no idea
Apr 6, 2006
Mooching round the 50, with the flag
Can only quote on the revvies and eggII's that I've used but I've had not problems whatsoever with my egg (z boarded) never had an issue with battery life, feeds fast enough for my ion on ramping, the q-lock holds it tight enough. the only drawback I've found is the battery door but a bit of tape holds it in place until I get round to doing the battery mod. Stability on the gun is fine, loading is fine (get rid of the door springs).

In terms of speed through the hopper (off the gun) my z-board egg will empty 200 balls in about 10 seconds and the only problem I have with it on the field is forgetting to turn it on....:rolleyes:

Eggs like Ions take a lot of stick but for the money you can't beat them...

Just for the record and in all honesty I am going back a couple of years now but a mate of mine was playing in euro-tournies with a revvy on a nexus cocker and didn't do badly at all.