Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

D7's 1-on-1 Xmas Bash

Stormtrooper32

stuck in a tech tent
Sep 23, 2006
on the paintball field
yeah dave have fun in my neck of the woods, snow up to ur eye balls lol thanks for all the tips and trainning this year its been great! i will always remember playing for you in bitburg thanks m8 hapy holidays to u and the family:D

SpAnKy1000

For hire....
Jun 9, 2005
Lincoln
I saw Andy last night and he said that Spanky promised not to post it, and that he is a man of his word. true.

Spanky, just give it to someone else and let them post it, that would not be breaking your promise. According to him he made YOU promise not to post it, if someone else posts it..... WINNER

That i am a man of my word... Yeah he did make me promise... lol... the first thing i said after it happend was 'P8ntaller tonight everyone!' But cant break a promise to my bruv :p

Spank's N.K #69

EDIT: Have a good hol dave, kathy and the boyos... Dont miss us too much :p

Tim.a.p.havoc

Dec 3, 2006
spike that stuff was mind blowing i was doubtfull of hypnotism til i witnessed it on sunday even though you couldnt put me fully under i did feel something i am not doubtful of hypnotism now and andy (dont worry mate we all looked liked pratts doing that stuff) if they do up that vid im on it too(i was getting hypnotised the same time as you) but that dont matter it was all a laugh, and if they do up it could either make us legends or ruin us but dont worry bout that s###t in years to come we will look back at this cracking up and think what where we up to that day thanks for the good day chaps and merry xmas and a happy new year

Spike

Platinum Member
Nov 11, 2001
Essex, England
www.GIMILSIM.com
even though you couldnt put me fully under i did feel something i am not doubtful of hypnotism now

Ahh now my young apprentice in your statement lies the secret to hypnosis.

Your concentration that day was more concerned with other things - most probably the WOW - OMG factor. You too can obtain the trance state very quickly with a little more concentration.

Angus41

LORDS
Apr 23, 2006
D7s
www.myspace.com
Ahh now my young apprentice in your statement lies the secret to hypnosis.

Your concentration that day was more concerned with other things - most probably the WOW - OMG factor. You too can obtain the trance state very quickly with a little more concentration.

Can i have a go at next training!?:p

Happy Christmas all NK + Draxxus crew and everyone else..

thanks Dave for training this year.

Angus.

Spike

Platinum Member
Nov 11, 2001
Essex, England
www.GIMILSIM.com
A video disclaimer that says spanky is allowed to publish it of course!

Come on hoggy make everyones christmas a merry one - let him post it.

You will get more respect for allowing others to see - trust me.

Tim.a.p.havoc

Dec 3, 2006
A video disclaimer that says spanky is allowed to publish it of course!

Come on hoggy make everyones christmas a merry one - let him post it.

You will get more respect for allowing others to see - trust me.
he is right no one was being stupid that day most people shy away from doing that stuff i want to learn more bout hypnosis

SpAnKy1000

For hire....
Jun 9, 2005
Lincoln
Can i have a go at next training!?:p

Happy Christmas all NK + Draxxus crew and everyone else..

thanks Dave for training this year.

Angus.
Cheer's ANgus dude, and Merry Xmas to you! Trust me man this hypnotising stuff is some FREAKY sh*t lol...

Spike start writing up the disclaimers :p

Spank's N.K #69