Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

DAM Load outs.

Sam Crouch

Aug 4, 2013
How do you guys prefer your DAM load outs?? Inline hose? Hopper? Scope? Rifled barrel? Stock? I'm looking at going over to the magfed style and I'd like to know which setup works best for you? Sam

Kwarocks

Oct 22, 2013
Todd Anich for Behind the Bunker does a weekly vid of how he customizes his DAM. I like shortening the shroud, with an Apex 2, and mag fed.

scotty1987

Feb 2, 2014
just got a dam and its great maybe people could post a few pics with what they have done with theres ?

Craggit

Dec 24, 2013
Inverurie, Aberdeen
I have wondered the same things. I use an In-Line hose, the standard barrel at the moment and the standard stock. I looked in to a sight/scope but if you get one it'll mainly be for aesthetic purposes (nothing wrong with that - I may still do it because it'll look ****-hot and put that bit more fear in your opponents), as the hopper will stop you getting any decent scope that you will see through your mask. Though if you're going mag-fed then you could go for the scope. I've played one game purely mag fed, and although you feel more of a sniper and use less paint, it sucks that you have to hide to change mags. I'd suggest getting Mag-Couplers so you can get twice as much shots before needing to change.

I've got a Dye Rotor hopper (because if I switch to 3-round-burst or full auto, gravity fed hoppers won't feed them quick enough), and just got a box of First Strike rounds, to go paintballs in the Rotor, and First Strikes in the magazines. Lastly I have custom Mag Tags (the plate above the magazine that says Dye).

I'm off to eBay to buy a Bi-Pod now I've got myself thinking!

Magic Rat

Swansea Draguns
Nov 21, 2012
Carmarthen
I've got a bipod in shed from an air rifle,Harris copy.
If you haven't bought one let me know.£25 posted + fees or gift.

Last edited:

RobbyT

I like potatoes
Jan 3, 2013
Chelmsford
Iv kept mine pretty standard.. Using just a rotor every now and again.. The issue i have with adding loads of ad ons is that it makes the marker heavier which i dont like..