Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Damn you guys! :)

paintball_CHICK!

Nov 1, 2010
See this would be slightly interesting if there was a bit of originality. Considering i play a sport which is dominated by blokes do you not think im used to/ bored of the 'ol Kitchen, handbags comments? But i suppose that is as far as your minds strech :)

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
See this would be slightly interesting if there was a bit of originality. Considering i play a sport which is dominated by blokes do you not think I'm used to/ bored of the 'ol Kitchen, handbags comments? But i suppose that is as far as your minds strech :)

Bloody cheek ... my mind stretches a lot further thanks... I just presumed you couldn't keep up and so never attempted to enter into any meaningful discourse such as the effect of Feynman's work on quantum mechanics ... :)

Seriously though .... it's all good humoured, no offence meant, we all have to acquire some thick skin on here PC, male or female, it just goes with the territory mate.

paintball_CHICK!

Nov 1, 2010
Haha it takes a lot more than this to get through my skin believe me! I'm up for banter as much as the next person, just clearly stating my disappointment for the low levels is all. Jokes are welcome just as long as they're prepared for the comeback ;)

dodge-gnome

Save a rock, throw an Ion
Nov 13, 2010
Gloucestershire
When your name is paintball_CHICK on a forum more or less full of blokes, you're kinda singleing yourself out to having jokes thrown your way :p
It would be like joining the KKK forum boards with the username "Token_black_guy"

But back on topic, you could try www.zazzle.com, just do a search for 'paintball' or whatever you like, most of their stock comes with womens sizes. There's a lot of crap on there, but a few gems can be found. They even do bags ;)