Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

danger zone at sheffield

dave0w

Hiding in a bunker
Jun 28, 2012
pontefract
also should say my eclipse allen keys was lent to some one with a dye marker and never came back to me :(

i think that was genuine mistake if they could work there way back to me it would be nice

weastie

Platinum Member
Apr 24, 2008
sheffield
It probilly was buddy did you catch they name you was in the other side to us so I don't know who was in there but I'll ask about for you and also next time am up there buddy

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
I was the one sat around watching, it was my brother, Rob, using the pump on the wall. I'm sure your Allen keys will turn up next time. You didn't lend them to Jim up near the bottom of the "street" field to change the battery in a green shocker did you? If so I'll try and get a message to him through rob but I thought he'd given them back to someone. If it was there it's probably worth giving Chris a ring at the shop to ask him to ask the wardens to keep an eye out for them just in case they accidentally got left there.

Canon Fodder

Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
Okay I'll try ringing Rob now, ask him to send Jim a message and let me know, if I don't post before tomorrow morning google Dangerzone, give them a ring and ask them to get in touch with the site and keep an eye out for them.

Canon Fodder

Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
Rob just got back to me, he's spoken to Jim who gave them to the main marshal who was with us.

dave0w

Hiding in a bunker
Jun 28, 2012
pontefract
is that a set of planet allen keys or a set of dye allen keys. the marshal have a set of dye ones