Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Dangerous Power G3 Spec-R (Mk II)

philfull

Newcastle Lockdown
Jul 24, 2008
toon
i need to get me one of those, the box has a handle.

if carlsberg made paintball guns.....................................................................

it wouldn't be a g3 speccer.

oh my gosh.

knuckles

monkey appreciation week?
Mar 5, 2009
Whats wrong with the new G3?

Lightweight
good board
good trigger
good feedneck
decent barrel
amazing box, did I MENTION THE BUBBLE WRAP! lol

The only possible downside I see could be the bolt design or perhaps the regulator. But judging from what I've heard the reg has had the bugs worked out and the O-ringless bolt put less strain on the O-rings meaning less wear.

Seriously though what's the issue with this marker?

There isnt any specific issue but multiple small ones.

A lot of people are put off by the totally retarded video link you posted.
Thats the big problem of this thread.

Some people simply wont ever get past the fact that its an ion.
But then so is the geo and the droid which are much higher end guns.

Personally, I dont like how they claim the bolt has no orings when in fact the same orings are sealing against the bolt just like before.
They have moved them to a less accessible place.
Im sure it works great but hiding orings is trying to pull the wool over our eyes and I take offense at that.

Find a proper video link and that might help sway the public, but ultimately everyone is entitled to their opinion.

knuckles

monkey appreciation week?
Mar 5, 2009
A lot of people are put off by the totally retarded video link you posted.
Thats the big problem of this thread.
It was the first and only video ever released showing the G3, I couldn't give a damn if it isn't good enough for you.

Find a proper video link and that might help sway the public, but ultimately everyone is entitled to their opinion.
If you made the effort yourself instead of having it served to you on a platter you would know its the only video released so far. I think the only material that wouldn't be so offensive to your senses would be the one being made by mike from TechPB but that hasn't been released yet.

And no I'm not really trying to sway anyone, just asking why there is any major issues seen with it.

It was the first and only video ever released showing the G3, I couldn't give a damn if it isn't good enough for you.
Seems odd to ask a question if you dont give a damn about the answer.

If you made the effort yourself instead of having it served to you on a platter you would know its the only video released so far. I think the only material that wouldn't be so offensive to your senses would be the one being made by mike from TechPB but that hasn't been released yet.
Hmm an excited 12 year old, or an excited 12 year old in a grown mans body.

Nope neither do it for me.. :eek:

Illuminati

Controlling Fate EST1987
Nov 4, 2009
Secret Bunker
Personally I really liked the G3 but the spec R just looks a bit "vulgar".

The milling on it makes it look hideous IMHO and thats why I'll be buying a PMR instead when christmas rolls around.

Oh and PMR's come in an even nicer box :D